• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I wish they would do preorders again like they did with the waverunners

Never bought a pair of Yeezys but the Quantum’s been on my radar since initial pics leaked. I don’t mind paying the extra for a presale to avoid the headache. Is this still a thing, and if so anyone got a reputable place? Also sizing on these was TTS based on the initial drop?

So comfort wise yall saying 380s is the best?

only have v2, 700 and 500

500 feel the best to me

But do these shoes really sell out? I question those 380 mists "sellouts" haha
NOTHING truly sells out. Why these companies hold hundreds of skus I do not know. Nike just posted a restock of full size runs of shoes that previously sold out or had scattered sizes at best. I’m talkin skus over a year old as well. Were they in the lost and found this whole time?

Just arrived :nthat:
65256A2D-D154-400E-9AFF-6C8F86725366.jpeg CB53EBF0-EC9A-498D-8C2C-690241A87401.jpeg F0761550-7223-4C3E-80D2-2C13789940E8.jpeg

380's are a noticeable upgrade in terms of comfort from 350's & 700's.
Such an irrelevant point when talking about sneakers like yeezys

Really who buys any yeezy with "comfort" in mind

The reasons people come up with to convince themselves and others they made a good purchase on 380s is funny

Even adidas changed the name of them last minute to separate them from the 350 lineage because the feedback it got from leaks wasnt what they hoped for and realized the design was a dud. "No way we can call this the v3 of 350, that'd be a huge letdown and harm the already established prestige of v2sand potentially kill 350s altogether. Let's just pick a new number real quick for this kobe 10 elite low and ultraboost uncaged hybrid and keep restocking classic colorways of v2s like zebras, and releasing a bunch of ugly shades with 1k pair of nearly impossible to get reflective for each iteration to keep up hype since we are all cornballs and cant come up with anything new or truly exciting"

Cant imagine how corny the dudes making the final decisions at 3 stripes are as humans

Brand seems increasingly desperate as time goes on and it's practically awkward and embarrassing at this point because they dont even try to be sly about how corny they are anymore

Last edited:

The reasons people come up with to convince themselves and others they made a good purchase on 380s is funny

Even adidas changed the name of them last minute to separate them from the 350 lineage because the feedback it got from leaks wasnt what they hoped for and realized the design was a dud. "No way we can call this the v3 of 350, that'd be a huge letdown and harm the already established prestige of v2sand potentially kill 350s altogether. Let's just pick a new number real quick for this kobe 10 elite low and ultraboost uncaged hybrid and keep restocking classic colorways of v2s like zebras, and releasing a bunch of ugly shades with 1k pair of nearly impossible to get reflective for each iteration to keep up hype since we are all cornballs and cant come up with anything new or truly exciting"
I mean they have some of the laziest naming nomenclature anyway.

Just call them the yeezy v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, ect.
Not have ### v1, ###v2, ###v3, ect.

B571822B-E453-498F-9641-98C35DBBB5F9.gif

Back
Top Bottom