Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
18 zebra releases and I can’t get a pair of 750s ever smh. Those are gonna pair adidas drop if the yeezy line ever slips.

Just arrived :nthat:
65256A2D-D154-400E-9AFF-6C8F86725366.jpeg CB53EBF0-EC9A-498D-8C2C-690241A87401.jpeg F0761550-7223-4C3E-80D2-2C13789940E8.jpeg

look good, only reason I'm not paying retail is I already have a ton of all black yeezys that i dont even give love too like that

Such an irrelevant point when talking about sneakers like yeezys

Really who buys any yeezy with "comfort" in mind

The reasons people come up with to convince themselves and others they made a good purchase on 380s is funny

Even adidas changed the name of them last minute to separate them from the 350 lineage because the feedback it got from leaks wasnt what they hoped for and realized the design was a dud. "No way we can call this the v3 of 350, that'd be a huge letdown and harm the already established prestige of v2sand potentially kill 350s altogether. Let's just pick a new number real quick for this kobe 10 elite low and ultraboost uncaged hybrid and keep restocking classic colorways of v2s like zebras, and releasing a bunch of ugly shades with 1k pair of nearly impossible to get reflective for each iteration to keep up hype since we are all cornballs and cant come up with anything new or truly exciting"

Cant imagine how corny the dudes making the final decisions at 3 stripes are as humans

Brand seems increasingly desperate as time goes on and it's practically awkward and embarrassing at this point because they dont even try to be sly about how corny they are anymore

I think most of us here would agree they put out way too many similar/asinine cws of 350 V2s but are you really going to do Quantums like that, bro? Those were reviewed quite highly and generally received really well within the sneaker community.

Contemplating letting vantas go for alvahs. I have a lot of black yeezys utility black 700s, 2 pairs of black static’s, a custom 500 high I turned black and creams I turned black. After writing all that I’ve concluded I have a problem
Pics of the 500 high?

IMO, Nike’s pride won’t let them do this.

Would be the ultimate admittance that they goofed letting him walk.

Swoosh to obstinant for this kind of humble gesture.

This x1000000%

Then again, when Agassi left Nike in the mid-2000s-ATC 2s were retroed in 2008 when he was with Adidas. He re-signed with Nike in 2013 and we’ve obviously gotten more retros since.

Kanye’s situation might be a little different since he trashed the brand publicly and even released a Nike diss song though lol I believe people on NT said Kanye’s music was even banned at all Nike events at one point (doubt that was the case recently though).

As much as I love Nike’s Air Yeezy line, it’s probably best for both Nike and Kanye to move on tbh. I think, like any good relationship that is over, both parties mutually benefitted from that relationship but ultimately wanted different things which they ironically were able to get from other entities.

Back
Top Bottom