Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Common practice if the shoe is small on you. How is removing the insole ever a good thing? Unless youre obviously replacing it.
Not replacing insoles for one.

But I've only done for the reason you stated above. Comfort wise the difference is negligible.

Not replacing insoles for one.

But I've only done for the reason you stated above. Comfort wise the difference is negligible.

Idk about that, never tried a 350 without insoles but it cant as comfy as no insole. If there were to be a shoe thats relatively comfy without insoles though I might bet on a 350. Id be prepared to lose money though. :lol:

Had to take the insoles out of my 750’s. Idk what I was thinking going a half size down. Its that stupid strap that puts hella pressure on my foot. The bone on the top of my right foot is kinda big so I have trouble sizing wise on chelsea boots or anything tight on that bone area. But yeah, shoe is a brick without the insole. Woudnt wear it for a whole day if you paid me.

NOT SURE HOW TRUE THIS IS… BUT TRASH SINCE THEY ARE THE “CMPCT”
A19FAF81-2711-47E9-AD06-8CE27B52836C.jpeg

Gonna try Yeezy Supply today. Was considered a bot cause I had two browsers open.

Hoping to cop a 10.5 and then compare to the 11 I won.

Good luck gents

Struck out on the apps, but picked up my SNS pair and I am not impressed. The 11 fits better than I thought. Still snug like the 10.5 RF Beluga, but more length.

Anybody else like certain Yeezys/CWs on others and not on you?

Remember seeing somebody at FEDEX with these and thinking I need them next time they drop.

Back
Top Bottom