Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Might go after Dazzling Blues still. Getting a pair of Blue Tints was completely unexpected but happy to have them.

The greyish(or ice) look to it is very appealing.

Thanks man. I had a trade go through for my blue tints that just got delivered today and Of course the box is damaged slightly. Hopefully if it’s to bad they will contact me and the trader to work something out like goat does.

Ah gotcha. That is to be expected when buying from TB, which sucks.
My comment wasn’t very clear. I was trading away my blue tints and the trade went through before I had the shoes In my possession. I just assumed the box would be in good shape but it’s slightly damaged

My comment wasn’t very clear. I was trading away my blue tints and the trade went through before I had the shoes In my possession. I just assumed the box would be in good shape but it’s slightly damaged
Oh I see. Regardless, the buyer won’t be able to complain if it’s just slightly damaged.

hows the sizing on the blue tints restock? same as the first run? do they fit as tight as the belugas??

i got a pair on the way i went the same size as my zebras, breds, and belugas (14.5)

Last edited:
The MX Oats are terrible to me. The colorway is kind of corny and looks like seat fabric on public transportation. I think they work better as a kids colorway.

GOTTA DISAGREE. GOOD SPRING/SUMMER VIBE.
F0B189A3-922A-4337-A34E-238D83BA2831.jpeg

You wouldn’t believe what I just received from GAP :smh:. A clearly used, wash/dried at least 20 times, shrinked up “size L” that looks like a kid size now (if it isn’t an all out kid size), faded and stain riddled “perfect” hoodie. :smh:. The size tags inside are all beat and curled up from being washed several times clearly indicating the damn thing is used. Why would anyone in their right mind package and send this to someone like this? Came from what looks to be some “Gap Returns” warehouse out of Dallas,TX. Can’t believe they sent me a disgusting used hoodie that’s 3 sizes too small from shrinking smh. Too disgusted to even post pics. It’s laughable how ridiculous it is.

Back
Top Bottom