Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
And I believe some who pre-ordered still haven't received their shipping :wow:
YS really something else man :rofl:

Yea many who pre-ordered dont have shipping yet, also i am pretty sure many who ordered today will probably get shipping earlier then some who had done a pre-order. Thats how YS works.

This is how I’m feeling right now....

Knowing I could of copped 500s off either Yeezy Supply or Adidas.com today with ease.

Instead I’m sitting here still waiting for some form of tracking on shoes I pre-ordered 2 months ago.

Never again tho. Never again.

I too preordered back in February and yet to receive any shipping. By the time
I get these trash 500s, they’re going to be going for less than retail.

This is how I’m feeling right now....

Knowing I could of copped 500s off either Yeezy Supply or Adidas.com today with ease.

Instead I’m sitting here still waiting for some form of tracking on shoes I pre-ordered 2 months ago.

Never again tho. Never again.
No way you could have known.
I paid $20 extra for YS preorder for shipping, and was able to get through on ADC easily this morning. Didn't even try.
Only redeeming factor is I got different sizes so I can make sure I get the right fit.

thats what you get for being one of those lame resellers

I’m far from a reseller, i wear everything i buy. I was on the fence about these but wanted to see them in hands to make the decision whether i wanted to keep them or not. No matter to me, if i don’t like them then I’ll just sell them for what i paid for them.

Opening Ceremony was a loop today (Couple pairs), got a couple pairs through Barneys as well. Good day

Still waiting on YS pre-order shipping :nerd:

The 500's are fuego. The broke boys will continue to call them bricks and dump their pairs as fast as possible. The real sellers will hold and buy up pairs and cash out down the road like they did on the OG PP.

5B938834-01CE-45DD-8A0B-4E1B3DF3CA19.jpeg

Sitting on Bricks :pimp:

So, I got through three different times this morning all the way to paying and the visa verify page kept freezing and kicking me back to Adidas where I had a payment error. On my 4th time through I get a call from my banks fraud prevention dept. The guy went through to verify my purchases and said that there were 5 charges for $212 to Adidas. I never recieved a confirmation email from them though. I check my account and I’ve got a pending charge for one pair. Does Adidas cancel multiple pairs?

The 500's are fuego. The broke boys will continue to call them bricks and dump their pairs as fast as possible. The real sellers will hold and buy up pairs and cash out down the road like they did on the OG PP.

Small volume resellers are the minority and have little to no impact on price. Adidas, Nike, and large scale resellers like stockx and Goat are using all this data to manage price, volumes, and profit. The entire way sneakers are being released and priced has evolved. You’ll see the resellers continue to get squeezed and they’ll eventually quit and move on.

I got lucky with my pre order, it comes in on Monday.

You're one of the lucky ones then. I think I read a bunch of NTers in here still waiting for their pre-order shipping from Feb even though YS dropped again this morning :sick:. YS really on some "You gonna get it when you get it" customer service :lol:

adidas payment loop so i tried paypal and somehow got a paypal payment email but no adc confirmation...not sure if my order went through or not..

I don’t believe Stock X got Blushes going for $273 right now :lol:

• Did not log into my ADC acct.
  • Got a couple PP charges and one went through pending on my bank acct.
  • No ADC confirmation email.

Question: Have any of you received ADC confirmation emails?

Anyone else won Bait’s raffle but can’t add to cart? Keeps logging off and getting error. At least YS was easy enough this morning.

Back
Top Bottom