Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
One of my pre-orders showed a label was created haven't heard **** on the other one. YS is on some bull**** with this release.

eZzOeWq.jpg

fuego on feet and quality is on point

Got a chance to try these on real quick, very nice on foot (no I didn't take any pics sue me :lol:).

I actually think the fit from a purely technical standpoint is better than 700s, seems like better lockdown & less narrow toebox. Toebox is still pretty shallow though. If only they had inserted some boost into the cushioning these would be serious contenders comfort-wise. Curious to actually break them out and walk around in them.

When I first pulled my 9.5 out of the box I was worried they gave me the wrong size, they look huge in hand imo. Then after confirming it was the right size, I was worried I should have sized down, but the 9.5 is perfect after trying them on. Could probably make half size up work but half size down would likely be cutting it too close.

Got a chance to try these on real quick, very nice on foot (no I didn't take any pics sue me :lol:).

I actually think the fit from a purely technical standpoint is better than 700s, seems like better lockdown & less narrow toebox. Toebox is still pretty shallow though. If only they had inserted some boost into the cushioning these would be serious contenders comfort-wise. Curious to actually break them out and walk around in them.

When I first pulled my 9.5 out of the box I was worried they gave me the wrong size, they look huge in hand imo. Then after confirming it was the right size, I was worried I should have sized down, but the 9.5 is perfect after trying them on. Could probably make half size up work but half size down would likely be cutting it too close.

This was helpful. May I ask what your 700 and 350 V2 size is?

Yeah, ppl will be happy when they hold these in hands for sure. Lock down on foot and TTS for me. Hell, Swaggy P played a whole nba game in these.

This was helpful. May I ask what your 700 and 350 V2 size is?

9.5 except for Beluga 2.0 I went up to a 10 in them. I could make a 10 in all V2s work but in 700s I'd have too much heel slip. 500s might be a tiny bit shorter in length than the 700s but it would be a difference of millimeters, the sizing & fit is very close between the two.

9.5 except for Beluga 2.0 I went up to a 10 in them. I could make a 10 in all V2s work but in 700s I'd have too much heel slip. 500s might be a tiny bit shorter in length than the 700s but it would be a difference of millimeters, the sizing & fit is very close between the two.

Thanks. You the man

Back
Top Bottom