Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2 shipments confirmed on YS for me same info just different payment methods. Luckily they didnt cancel my orders

I don't necessarily disagree w/ you, honestly. BT's are actually the only ones I've kept multiples of for wearing down the line, and the B2's are pretty dam dirt proof.

Still, I'd expect these things will eventually be in the $400 range.
Highly highly doubt that. Watch what they dip to on stockx by wednesday. And there will be retail restocks. Prolly from cancelled orders.

Heard some FTAs and FTLs were letting people walk out with two pairs also. They're just trying to get rid of them at this point

didnt like the previous 2 colors of the 500 but I like the utility black. makes the shoes look a lot better

No idea why anyone would be selling their extra pairs for the next month or 2 unless it’s a real brokeboy situation. Gonna be near retail for a while. BT’s and Beluga’s have crept up reasonably well, and these will too.

Yeah, it’s inevitable these will go back up. Just look at where the OG Powerphase and Blush 500s are at now, both of which were widely available during launch and near retail right after launch. Not to mention the 350 is a much popular model.

Yeah but creams, zebras, blue tints, reverse belugas have not. Piss yellow 500s and blush 500s for retail tuesday or less on stockx. The yeezy era is dead. Adidas killed it.

What are you talking about? Blue Tints and BG2.0 have both crept up steadily since their release. Blush 500s have followed the same trend since they dropped, and SMY 500’s will likely do the same in the upccoming months.

Creams and Zebras leveled out because of all the rumors of rereleases in the latter half of 2018.

Yeah, it’s inevitable these will go back up. Just look at where the OG Powerphase and Blush 500s are at now, both of which were widely available during launch and near retail right after launch. Not to mention the 350 is a much popular model.

What are you talking about? Blue Tints and BG2.0 have both crept up steadily since their release. Blush 500s have followed the same trend since they dropped, and SMY 500’s will likely do the same in the upccoming months.

Creams and Zebras leveled out because of all the rumors of rereleases in the latter half of 2018.
I got more for bt and reverse beluga ( not og v2) the week of release then they sell for now. Both are under 400 unless ur a super odd sz. Blush 500s are under 300 for any sz. Yellow 500s are about if not under retail and tax. I know what I'm talking about I sell the shoes.

I scooped up my reserve pairs from FTL and FA for my girl. Looked at her pair and thought they were actually very very nice in person especially for the summer.. that lime greenish tint is really nice imo. Got on a left over line at FTL.. ended up leaving once I heard FA had FCFS with no lines. So I went there copped my size and went back to FTL and picked up another pair.

Never experienced that for Yeezys.. good feeling. Didn't really care about breaking even on these, I just wanted to get my spending up on FTL. Crazy how I was able to get my personal pair FCFS.

I got more for bt and reverse beluga ( not og v2) the week of release then they sell for now. Both are under 400 unless ur a super odd sz. Blush 500s are under 300 for any sz. Yellow 500s are about if not under retail and tax. I know what I'm talking about I sell the shoes.

oh really?

Screenshot_20180701-134424.png

those aren't asks, those are highest BIDS - what people are willing to pay. clearly you don't know what you're talking about.
Screenshot_20180701-135032.png

Size 10-14 are under 300. Nobody has those other sizes. Those bids will sit.

Yeah but creams, zebras, blue tints, reverse belugas have not. Piss yellow 500s and blush 500s for retail tuesday or less on stockx. The yeezy era is dead. Adidas killed it.

in my size 13 on stockx thats:

$415 - $500 - $404 - $445 - thats still double retail. The 500s never had any hype (same with the powerphase) like the 750 or 350s did so its not really logical to include it in a discussion regarding resale

Last edited:
in my size 13 on goatx thats:

$415 - $500 - $404 - $445 - thats still double retail. The 500s never had any resale hype (same with the powerphase) like the 750 or 350s did so its not really logical to include it in a discussion regarding hype
That's size 13. Odd size. Look at the most common ones.

You’re a self proclaimed reseller and you don’t even know the market. Oh boy :lol:

you literally said blush 500s are under $300 for any size
I retract that then. Still tho u can see what the common sizes go for. It ain't great and these 350s will not help. Adidas releases another ****ty colorway and drops a million pairs and they will be had at discount.

Back
Top Bottom