Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I've been looking at some fits to wear the Calabasas pants.
Imma look goofy, but I actually dig the baggy sweatpants tucked into socks look.
Thats how Imma wear my pants and 700s.

kanye-west-new-yeezys.jpeg

So YM tweet goes out V3 is set for 2018...if anything to go by adidas is finally knocking the nails down & shutting down V2 production , but not before re-releasing 2 old CWs BEFORE the end of 2018. That's a little over 2 months to go before that is done. The release calendar seems packed if you ask me. Are Ze-Yebras re-releasing?

Not forgeting the Sesame's too.

So YM tweet goes out V3 is set for 2018...if anything to go by adidas is finally knocking the nails down & shutting down V2 production , but not before re-releasing 2 old CWs BEFORE the end of 2018. That's a little over 2 months to go before that is done. The release calendar seems packed if you ask me. Are Ze-Yebras re-releasing?

Not forgeting the Sesame's too.

V2 production isn't over, I believe there are still plans to re-release the yebras after the re-re-release of the zebras. And maybe something after that breds in 2019, callin' it now

V2 production isn't over, I believe there are still plans to re-release the yebras after the re-re-release of the zebras. And maybe something after that breds in 2019, callin' it now

Really? Where did you read that? Furthermore it doesn't make economical sense to not maximise V2 tooling on the production side. So far only 2 releases of V2 in 2018, a 3rd on the way... and a potential 2 more restocks rumored in the coming months.

They do have a drawstring and they run big. I’m a 34 waist and normaly wear a L in all adidas pants. I had to get a Medium.
Excellent. Got 2 mediums. End draw was slow to notify me so i bought a pair not expecting a win. Won.

He needs the design or the music to carry him at this point. With the outlandish things he is saying and the atrocity that is the 700 v2 around the corner....it won't be long until it just fades into obscurity.

Back
Top Bottom