Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sesames are releasing within the next 30 days

gatsby.gif

That's so annoying.. I really wanted the 3M version.. Ill probably cop the regular to make sure. They are too finicky with what they release lately.

I never ordered from Yeezy Supply but I'm seeing a lot of ppl complaining that they haven't received there shoes in weeks and YS doesn't reply back to emails. What happens if you put a Paypal claim against them? Just for future reference.

I never ordered from Yeezy Supply but I'm seeing a lot of ppl complaining that they haven't received there shoes in weeks and YS doesn't reply back to emails. What happens if you put a Paypal claim against them? Just for future reference.
They don't take Paypal as a form of payment; unless you have a Paypal Credit card. Not sure if pp cc still exists.

Eh... Not sure how I feel about the V3s I've seen so far man. I like the V3 pair with the 3M better because at least it looks like Static to me. I would love the OG Zebras I'm hoping the rumors about the slight changes to the boost are false. But if its like the pirate black v1 and the 2nd version that came out I'm with it. Cant wait for the mauve 700s though I find myself wearing my 700s all the time. I find them so comfortable man. Theyre slowly becoming my Favorite Yeezy sneaker. I really wish they'd rerelease the OG Beluga V2s though man. That's my favorite v2.

Eh... Not sure how I feel about the V3s I've seen so far man. I like the V3 pair with the 3M better because at least it looks like Static to me. I would love the OG Zebras I'm hoping the rumors about the slight changes to the boost are false. But if its like the pirate black v1 and the 2nd version that came out I'm with it. Cant wait for the mauve 700s though I find myself wearing my 700s all the time. I find them so comfortable man. Theyre slowly becoming my Favorite Yeezy sneaker. I really wish they'd rerelease the OG Beluga V2s though man. That's my favorite v2.

What? There is no V3 pic out lol.

Does the price of the 700 make them any easier to get? I guess, are less people going after them?

Ive only got one pair of 350s (butters) so excuse the ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom