Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
these were sitting before 10. anybody that wanted could of copped before then. I don't think anyone realize a lot of places dropped at 7am

Don't think I was going to make it to champs in time to pick up my second app pair, so went ahead scooped one off adc... One in hand today is cool.

Called the store to see if they would hold but they wouldn't pick up... all good, some gas to the city saved.

past release weren't a new version of a v2 with a different pattern or clear stripe... no way these were going to sit.

these were sitting before 10. anybody that wanted could of copped before then. I don't think anyone realize a lot of places dropped at 7am

ya these were an easy cop... then all of a sudden 10 comes around and these sold out everywhere lol... i guess everyone woke up just now to cop

yeezyadidias.png

multiple people jig works

This ADC watiting room is hectic... sizes keep changing... if anyone sees a size 8 on a different site lmk

Grabbed a pair of these from champs at 10, mostly because of the L I took yesterday on the 3m version.

Anybody know if footlocker in southern Cali will Be reserve only? Planning to walk in and cop. Unless I gotta wait till a certain time when reservations are no longer held.

Back
Top Bottom