Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Made in China or Made in India?

867E8D35-D5C5-42FB-8629-76E753F9FE84.jpeg

I have the og waves. Is there any particular differences between those & the release from last year?

I dunno.. I didn’t have the ones that I bought from Yeezy supply in my hands long enough I was over yeezys so I sold em right away my girl kept hers.. but I got rid of mine

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in here but Bone Whites are not dropping on ADC. Looks like I’ll be paying resell.

anyones yeezy ship yet?

Still waiting on my UB 500 sz.10 to ship from YS.

As someone mentioned though, the YS email confirmation says 3-5 business days for shipping, with Monday technically being day 1. I’m patient, however, it is Wednesday at this point so I am hoping to see some movement either today or tomorrow.

my mans is so insecure tho calm down the thread moved on sheesh your not the only one who can get multiples, but your the only one so insecure about what you do with your money.

also damn @3god was the king of hot takes lol

Nah. I got a vacation to plan for October now. Vacations every month at cragmatic cragmatic 's expense. I'm taking all his size 7 and below's that he plans on wearing.

Good thing bragging about vacations makes you feel good about insecure self :smile:

I just took one myself as well, also have a 2 week one coming up. I can send you pictures if you’d like.

I just don’t feel the need to tell a bunch of internet strangers, but you do you papi.

Can we trade this RJM guy for 3god and get 3god back?

Back
Top Bottom