Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The man has a point. 350s, iconic or not, are undeniably shaped like elf/water shoes. good for traveling or bumming around, but not built to take much abuse.

700s are built like tanks, are comfortable AND supportive, and have a pretty timeless style. There's a term for Dad Shoes for a reason–dads have been wearing them since time immemorial and they're going to continue to.

I'm honestly shocked the 350/sock shoe trend has stuck around as long as it has, and I suspect the reason is because ADC/Yeezy keeps pumping out versions with Ye's name attached to continually generate hype (which we all know they're otherwise trash at). Ye doesn't rock them ****s anymore. Fashion has moved on 🤷‍♂️
If you’re using 700’s as beater shoes, you need to go jump off a bridge. Get some cheap Nikes for beaters, and save the frigin Yeezys.

If you’re using 700’s as beater shoes, you need to go jump off a bridge. Get some cheap Nikes for beaters, and save the frigin Yeezys.
You awful defensive about what I put on my feet dawg. Did I say I used them as beaters? Nah, I use my Bariums for that. I said they can take abuse, which is a great quality for a shoe you love and rock on the regular to have.

You awful defensive about what I put on my feet dawg. Did I say I used them as beaters? Nah, I use my Bariums for that. I said they can take abuse, which is a great quality for a shoe you love and rock on the regular to have.
But you’re pumping up how the 700’s are built like a tank and can handle abuse?

Honestly there are some sneakers that just look a little better and have more character when they kind of beat. It’s part of the reason I doubled up on Statics. I want a pair for the regular, and a pair that’s pristine. And in 3 years when they restock I’ll do the same again.

I do this with older Nike high top silhouettes as well. Like For example I like having a pair of Air Command Forces that now look slightly less beat than how Billy Hoyle wore them in White Men Can’t Jump. And also having a pair that is almost mint that I wear when I feel like it too

I think it comes from growing up in the 90s and watching all my TV heroes wearing broken in, and run around in heat. Cory Matthews, Zack Morris, Little Pete from Pete and Pete… Then sometimes I wanna wear my heat fresh, like Seinfeld or Martin

I wear my 700 v3s to the gym and to do errands.

The only time I don't recommend them is for light rain or enough rain to leave puddles.

If they performed better in the rain, I'd never take them off. Most of my collection is on ice because I only wear my 700 v3s.

Might be a silly question but if I wear 8.5 in all Jordan’s what size should I get in the quantum lifestyle’s ? Side note my dsrt boots are 9.5

Performed better in the rain? What exactly are you doing in the rain my friend?
ConventionalVibrantEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

Might be a silly question but if I wear 8.5 in all Jordan’s what size should I get in the quantum lifestyle’s ? Side note my dsrt boots are 9.5
8.5 qntm. are my only tts yeezy because they
dont pressure the toes. Going up would heel slip
Btw love 700v1 and 700v2 but qntm are the best yeezys. Barriums and BSKTBL QNTM are my fav. Love that cage like elvis daughter.
BSKTBL>Lifestyles
My lifestyles sittin since i have the Baskets
2E5E6958-C9C8-483B-A50A-B9C8CACDDBE4.jpeg

8.5 qntm. are my only tts yeezy because they
dont pressure the toes. Going up would heel slip
Btw love 700v1 and 700v2 but qntm are the best yeezys. Barriums and BSKTBL QNTM are my fav. Love that cage like elvis daughter.
BSKTBL>Lifestyles
My lifestyles sittin since i have the Baskets
2E5E6958-C9C8-483B-A50A-B9C8CACDDBE4.jpeg
Basketball version > lifestyle version.

good to know ,the bsktbl version look a little thinner and a tad bit higher than the lifestyle but the blue of the frozen blue lifestyle’s pop way more compared to the bsktbl version

Back
Top Bottom