Adidas yeezy boost 350 replicas so good now it's scary

I just grabbed a pair of my legit Oxford tan 350s and hopped in my pickup to go meet a father and son at a near by mall to buy their pirate black 350s. I pulled up some real.vs fake YouTube vids to brush up prior to the meet. got there and started to inspect the pirate black 350s. They had a receipt from barnets nyc. The kicks looked awewome. I mean spot on from the yzy to the bottom white sole portion on the underside being deep like they're supposed to be. The inner tag was perfect with the correct numbers. The box was noticeably smaller than my tans box but I figured hey different color scheme so may be possible. It was about a half inch shorter. They were a size 10 and the 1 in 10 was right too. The only reason I didn't just waste $550 was because of the insole. Upon further inspection the bottom of the insole wasn't too far off at all but the Adidas leaf was raised more so than my pairs insole. And the edge of the bottom of the insole had the dots that you can spot pretty easily around the entire edge spaced out every 4 or 5 inches or so. I almost bought these because I was wondering if maybe the video I watched was wrong about the dots. The pair that was certainly fake on the vid I watched had 7 red dots after the stitching on the heel and the dots around the bottom of the insole. The pair I just looked at was spot on with 6 dots after the stitching but also had those dots. Has anyone bought a legit pair of any yeezy 350 and had those dots I'm talking about? If soaybe I should call him right back lol. Hope I made the right call peeps!!

Look more at the boost and print. I personally dont believe the Adidas logo on the insole as a big a factor or "dots a big a factor as the boost and print.

Another thing was the insole had 10-12 in the stamped writing. Mine have 10.0-11.0 stamped on the insole

The print is typically a good giveaway. Pattern on most fakes is looks like straight lines like this. 

Back
Top Bottom