Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I wore my Xenos for the first time on a Disney trip....  after a few hours of walking around the park and waiting in lines I wanted to cut my feet off

It's kind of strange, the foam they used isn't overly dense or anything, there isn't some design flaw. I remember that some people said the foam on these is softer than the other colorways of the fluxes. The shoe just doesn't appear to be comfortable for some reason, and I really wish that it were cause they're so nice

decided to not import xeno fluxes from US waiting for EU drop... but i'm getting tired of waiting ufff
Same here man, same here. Long wait till June. 
mean.gif

It's kind of strange, the foam they used isn't overly dense or anything, there isn't some design flaw. I remember that some people said the foam on these is softer than the other colorways of the fluxes. The shoe just doesn't appear to be comfortable for some reason, and I really wish that it were cause they're so nice
I ahve that same issue with all of the ZX flux the sole itself almost threw my balance off a bit when I first tried them on. The only thing that makes me nervous about the Xenos is that I know they wont get as much wear as I would like so they could take forever to break in...

So the same Xeno ZX Flux that released 1-2 weeks ago in the US, is getting a international release in June along with the grey colorway?

i already got 2 pairs of each xeno flux on hold for me at local spots...thats the only reason i will stay calm and not order from the US :wow:

I'm not too worried now either, heard that Footasylum (!) will get them as well. Should be smooth for us I hope.

Are the clot fluxes sold out on clot? Or does their website just hate my DROID phone? Because I can't find any sort of add to cart on any of the products nor a size select

Are the clot fluxes sold out on clot? Or does their website just hate my DROID phone? Because I can't find any sort of add to cart on any of the products nor a size select
Probably just your phone. Sizes UK 7.5 - UK 9 are still available.

Did these just release in the US? Was at an Adidas store in Canada and they said their releases re about 2-4 weeks up here. Really hoping I can find one of these kicking on a shelf. May resort to eBay.
Are there fakes of these?

hey, i tried searching but found nothing precise... How do the miAdidas ZX Flux fit? I´m a 12 in all nikes (Roshe´s, AirMax90, Dunk, ...) and an 11.5 in Adidas Tubulars. Which size should I go with for the miAdidas Fluxes? I have a broad forefoot and don´t want the to be too narrow.. thx

^^^ How did you do a stock locator on the ZX I don't even have that option on my list of available stock on footlocker...

Back
Top Bottom