Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

^^^ How did you do a stock locator on the ZX I don't even have that option on my list of available stock on footlocker...
Went to the store and asked if they could do a stock locate for me. Brought in a picture of the sku but I dont think she used it. Just asked what shoe I was looking for and she found it.

Those are dope. Would be fuego if the whole shoe had the splash of color.

Anybody looking for a heads up???????? Here's some dope *** news.. Remember those phantom Xeno releases?? Well it's happening again.. Don't quote me on this though...there may be some research required but Adidas is getting a shipment tomorrow. Not sure what's going live but you may wanna start checking your local shops to see who might be getting hooked up...

Wow I like those color splashes. GR or limited release?
I wonder if every shoe will look different or its a universal splash design

Wow I like those color splashes. GR or limited release?
I wonder if every shoe will look different or its a universal splash design
the model pair and the on foot pair appear to be different but idk i may just be seeing stuff lol

Paint seems lame tbh. I don't lik the margielas but the paint looks more authentic, the printed on paint looks lame. It also looks more like photoshop brushes then actual paint splatter stock image. 

Xeno still reigning supreme with the original snake flux just behind it.

Paint seems lame tbh. I don't lik the margielas but the paint looks more authentic, the printed on paint looks lame. It also looks more like photoshop brushes then actual paint splatter stock image. 

Xeno still reigning supreme with the original snake flux just behind it.

It was bogus that on adidas.com, the only pictures were of them without flash, so you didn't know that they flashed hard. Huge oversight on adidas' part.

Just reached out to the good folks at newyakcity.com and they might receive a small restock on the Xeno's. I believe they are taking pre-sale orders at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom