Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Ordered on the 2 Oct, shipped from Vietnam on the 16th.

Pretty fast compared to Nike ID.
Please post pics and describe the quality when you get them.
I have a few designs I want to do.
If the quality is good I'll do them all, if not so good, maybe 1 or 2.

^ You got it man, should reach me sometime next week.

Btw, anyone see this?

Available on size now: http://www.size.co.uk/product/163104/

sz_163104_b

The wheat suede upper looks so good.

sz_163104_d

Not a fan on the sockliner though

Last edited:
I'm sure this is going to be hateish. But I hate the comfort on these shoes.

I consider their competition the Roshe and those are comfortable as hell.

Aesthetically these have some very interesting patterns. I bought the black on black on blacks today at FTA with the military disco. The cashier was like black on black is so tired.

the pure boosts are the roshe's competitor not flux

I like the soles of the Boost but the designs are meh. Also the price isn't in the same neighborhood as the Roshe's (besides the Flyknit and recent NMs).

But I guess my assertion was based on the casual vibe and buzz the Fluxs got in comparison to Roshes.

Fluxs are more supportive and does not have the essence of what Roshes are, i.e. minimalism.

Roshes equivalent are the Adidas Element Refine, in price point and tech.

I'm sure this is going to be hateish. But I hate the comfort on these shoes.

Everyone has different feet, but for me they're very comfortable.

Which is odd, because I don't find ZX Adidas that comfortable otherwise, and I had a pair back in the 90's.

i nearly pulling my trigger for ZX flux ballistic, one questions though.

Can the insole taken out like lunarone? 

For the comfort, i've try this out on addidas store, i dont know but im liking the lunar one insole feel, there is something odd with zx flux lol.

Thanks! 

Insole is glued but you can pull it out if you try hard.  But, don't expect to get the same comfort as Nike Lunar.  I have Flyknit lunar 1+ and about 10 pairs of zx flux's, Lunars are WAY more comfy than Zx's.  I guess, on this specific model (Zx Flux), Adidas uses the same insole padding/cushioning that they used to have back in 80's.

Pretty fast compared to Nike ID.
Please post pics and describe the quality when you get them.
I have a few designs I want to do.
If the quality is good I'll do them all, if not so good, maybe 1 or 2.
Finally got them in, and they are gorgeous.

The craftsmanship is on point, especially for 117 shipped. No visible glue stains, and in general everything seems well made.

Came with an extra pair of laces, and a dust bag too, which i thought was a nice touch.

Only gripe is the insole feels thinner than my other nylon upper zx fluxs (can't compare to zx flux weaves though).

i'll have proper pics soon.

Finally got them in, and they are gorgeous.
The craftsmanship is on point, especially for 117 shipped. No visible glue stains, and in general everything seems well made.
Came with an extra pair of laces, and a dust bag too, which i thought was a nice touch.
Only gripe is the insole feels thinner than my other nylon upper zx fluxs (can't compare to zx flux weaves though).
i'll have proper pics soon.

View media item 1246503

Are those all Solar or Bright Red or a Mix of the two?

That's all bright red. Colour wise it's pretty close to Nike's laser crimson.

repped :smokin

i was on the fence about ordering, but i think you sold me. how long did it take btw? and the sole looks like a cranberry red?

That's all bright red. Colour wise it's pretty close to Nike's laser crimson.

I'll wait till I see your other pics to say for sure,
but the midsole looks a totally different shade of red than the rest, that's why I asked,
if they're both the same red and the match is that far off that'd keep me from ordering.

repped
smokin.gif

i was on the fence about ordering, but i think you sold me. how long did it take btw? and the sole looks like a cranberry red?
Kinda, it has a very slightly deeper shade of red on the midsole. Overall the colours are very very similar on all parts of the shoe. Quite impressive. Especially comparing it to my girl's laser crimson roshe. That shoe has different shades everywhere.

I'll wait till I see your other pics to say for sure,
but the midsole looks a totally different shade of red than the rest, that's why I asked,
if they're both the same red and the match is that far off that'd keep me from ordering.
Up close the midsole and the 3 stripes are a darker shade from the upper for sure.

The difference with the upper is hardly noticeable though.

I'll get some photos in natural light and let you guys be the judge.

Kinda, it has a very slightly deeper shade of red on the midsole. Overall the colours are very very similar on all parts of the shoe. Quite impressive. Especially comparing it to my girl's laser crimson roshe. That shoe has different shades everywhere.

thats what happened when i ordered the gym red AM90s. they colors were all off, so i ended up returning them. thats why ive been hesitant to order these. i'll be waiting for more pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom