Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

nthat.gif
 Mine should be in next week

Putting pics on your kicks sounds tacky to me, so I'm interested in what prints/patterns folks would use on this option? Im curious as to how good the quality of images would even be. For example, when you screen print nike elite socks, images tend to look faded/blurry, especially when the sock stretches. Granted, the material on Fluxes is completely different, but i'm just curious how good the "pic/pattern" quality will turn out. All we've see so far have been mockups on the app, so i'm skeptical on the ability of high quality printing on the flux material. Unless someone can post pics of any promo mockups adidas did... 

New ZX FLUX on app available with ship to US. Check Adidas insta today. Wishing I was in the states to grab a few pairs for 110! 

Saw those and some Maroon(or Burgundy)/3M ones in my Adidas Store here in ATL, def dope. Here are some non #filterjig pics.

Did you happen to see the black 3m weave ones there? I've been waiting for those to hit the states

for anyone in melbourne Australia Adidas is having 40% off.

Picked up my first pair of Flux's at a discount so very happy.  Glad i stumbled onto these shoes from the yeezi3 thread.

I couldnt get the MiZXFlux app on my LG G3

What resolution pictures do they have to be however? I was looking for pictures on Google and chose the option to filter by large but some still didnt work. 

Back
Top Bottom