Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I'm slightly confused on how you got to that.. I used this: http://unlocked.footlocker.com/laun..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Picked the release, entered in my zip code, hit Search.. then it shows every Foot Locker around my zip code? Which is hard to believe since you're saying only 15 in the US is getting them? I'm in NY btw.
Huge exaggeration, But NYC was where they dropped the first time around. If you are not in large cities in Southern cali texas or east coast you screwed.

If anyone needs an 8.5 Xeno for retail, PM me... St. Alfred is replacing my 8 with an 8.5, and I'm just going to grab my size from an HOH.

Can get you in touch with the St. Alfred owner who's been helping me and he can invoice you.

pmd

Damn i just had it mapped out perfect .. ftl by lil cuz college in GA getting em was gonna have him slide thru after his morning class

He aint got class on fridays :smh: (mall/school is about hour 15 commute with traffic)

I usually wear a size 9 in most shoes, especially flyknits and Jordans. Just got my pair in the mail and tried them on. Earlier I mentioned I went TTS (9). I'd say there's almost a thumbnail's distance between the end of the shoe and my toe. Of course fit can differ by individual, but if that amount of space is your thing, go TTS when you order. Hope the rest of you still on the hunt get to eat.

I just called Beverly Center HOH and they said they already got them and sold out....Im confused as to why Footlocker would tweet locations that would have them and when u call them they say they are sold out!?!? doesn't make sense.

wow fox hills mall in socal just did the same thing as beverly center. i just called them. the shipment came in today and they didnt know so they put em out this morning and they sold out already :smh:

Retail is $120 or $85? I just called a FTL and the lady on the phone was totally confused.. didn't even know what I was talking about.. said "we have a bunch of those"

Thought i was done and finally got a pair 
mean.gif

bds you still good ??

U guys think its another online drop tomorrow too?

Oh wow jus read posts above, sound like FTLs got their shipments n said have it

Last edited:
i'll be checking 
laugh.gif

my fam in texas just called northstar mall ftl in san antonio  (a store on the launch locator) and they told her they're not getting them

Last edited:

Thought i was done and finally got a pair 
mean.gif

bds you still good ??
Heck no man...

I actually called 2 minute before getting the email JUST to see and guy told me over the phone they weren't supposed to put the out, and that the site guy put them at the wrong price and that they will be re-releasing sometime this week. THIS is exactly why I didnt get excited. 

Then they send a 15% off coupon like I am going to have time to put that ish in.

Back
Top Bottom