Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Then they send a 15% off coupon like I am going to have time to put that ish in.
i hope by some miracle i can catch them and use the code 
laugh.gif

this release is just getting too crazy. Hopefully the Staten Island mall has my size when I go there tomorrow.

If anyone tomorrow can grab a 9.5 and want to be a true dude and sell for retail + ship, I will buy. Honestly I have got pretty tired with this release. Almost about to give it up.

^^^^^Lmfao classic!!
Im mad ibeen working all day I hear this news of some online drops!!! Good thing I got tomorrow off so I can swing by some ftl by me and see what's the deal

^^^^^Lmfao classic!!
Im mad ibeen working all day I hear this news of some online drops!!! Good thing I got tomorrow off so I can swing by some ftl by me and see what's the deal
Man if you run across a extra 9.5 let me know. No close HOH near me. I will call a couple FTL to see if they getting them but its prob a slim chance

Last edited:
good looking out @quise2024  

Here's hoping Adidas still has 7.5s leftover after all the random releases so far so that i can cop at retail

@mykoh  u should be able to find 7.5 at lots of places ... adidas soho has had 7.5 and 10.5 all week.  lots of footlockers too had them but just those two sizes.

im in need of a size 9 for my brother if any kind sole ends up grabbing two pairs [pun intended]

Lots of 7.5s left untouched, not one 7. I guess they didnt make these smaller. My feet would be swimming in in an Adidas 7.5 :frown:

Im about to move on from these

@mykoh  u should be able to find 7.5 at lots of places ... adidas soho has had 7.5 and 10.5 all week.  lots of footlockers too had them but just those two sizes.

im in need of a size 9 for my brother if any kind sole ends up grabbing two pairs [pun intended]
Thanks, yeah i know they've been dropping the past couple of weeks but i'm international and need them to drop online. Online pairs sell out too quickly..

wow fox hills mall in socal just did the same thing as beverly center. i just called them. the shipment came in today and they didnt know so they put em out this morning and they sold out already
mean.gif
Really?! Damn I was going to stop by tomorrow.

Oh well..

Really?! Damn I was going to stop by tomorrow.

Oh well..

same. i guess im glad i called but its a bummer i cant get the shoes. i had someone stop by tonight and all they had was a 10.5 left all other sizes sold out earlier in the day.

how is the fit from the xeno zx fluxes, im a size 8 in am90s, do i need to stay TTS or go half size down ??
I heard this fits bigger than the regular zx flux so i'm going down 1 full size. I'm an 8.5 in AM90, 8 in ZX Flux, and going for a 7.5 in these. Very narrow feet so width is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom