Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

You will be good, I got wider feet also and it fills like an 12 xeno gives a little more breathing room around the sides. I wear a 12 in everything but opted for 11.5 for the blue fluxs just because they all run a little big except the xenos IMO
thanks. they arrive tomorrow so we'll see

these are even better in person. 

-PS, use store locator for the item and call the store and ask them to check their manifest. Champs is getting random FSRs

It's crazy this shoe has sold out so many times but resell isn't some dumb high amount (i haven't seen higher than $200 personally)

Just to throw the word out there come
It's crazy this shoe has sold out so many times but resell isn't some dumb high amount (i haven't seen higher than $200 personally)

I was actually just thinking that same thing earlier today when I saw someone posting that they had lucked out.... yet again

Just to throw the word out there come
I was actually just thinking that same thing earlier today when I saw someone posting that they had lucked out.... yet again

After ASG before the "main" in-store drops and adidas.com, they were going for $250+ on eBay.

These are solid pair. You can pickup with the store locator and use birthday coupon for below $100. I'm ready for these.

Anyone that ordered from Epitome ATL shipped yet?  The reason why im asking is because my UPS My Choice calendar says estimated delivery end of day today since I am only a state away.  But recent tracking status shows Order Processed Ready for UPS.  He must have just created the labels but the UPS guy didnt pick up the shoes yet to be delivered.

They have them packed and everything but they missed the UPS guy. Not sure if they have any weather there like the rest of the country but it may not go out until tomorrow

They have them packed and everything but they missed the UPS guy. Not sure if they have any weather there like the rest of the country but it may not go out until tomorrow
I see thanks for the clarification.  Hopefully they can pick them up today and I can get em tomorrow.   Doesnt look like any weather issues in ATL  just some light rain.

FTL and that damn sure post, ETA went from Saturday to Wednesday :smh:

package didnt move for a whole day waiting on UPS :rolleyes

Quick question, and I know some are tired of the fitment questions, but...  I am curious if anyone knows how the Xeno ZX Flux fit compared the the Tubulars?  The only Adidas runner that I own is the Tubulars (11.5 is perfect in them), normally a 12 in Nike.  Should I stick with the 11.5?

Help will be greatly appreciated as I plan to pull the trigger on a pair today.  Thanks in advance.

Quick question, and I know some are tired of the fitment questions, but...  I am curious if anyone knows how the Xeno ZX Flux fit compared the the Tubulars?  The only Adidas runner that I own is the Tubulars (11.5 is perfect in them), normally a 12 in Nike.  Should I stick with the 11.5?

Help will be greatly appreciated as I plan to pull the trigger on a pair today.  Thanks in advance.
I am usually a size 10.5 in Nikes, 10.5 standard shoe size as measured.

Got the ZX Xeno yesterday, in a 10.5. They fit maybe 0.25 big. I fit the shoe, but I could have went down to a 10 easy.

I have the 10's in ZX prism, and its a snug, but comfortable fit. Also bought the Tubulars in a 10 and they have a snug but comfy fit.

I think you'd do fine in a 11.5

My size 9 Xeno came in today despite the snowstorm. I am absolutely swimming in them hahaha. The search continues for an 8-8.5. But if I never get a pair, I'll just take the L and rock these.

They definitely fit bigger than the Prism ZX Flux. So to that one dude, it would be useless to go into any store and try on another pair of Flux because even in the same model, fit can be different.

My size 9 Xeno came in today despite the snowstorm. I am absolutely swimming in them hahaha. The search continues for an 8-8.5. But if I never get a pair, I'll just take the L and rock these.

They definitely fit bigger than the Prism ZX Flux. So to that one dude, it would be useless to go into any store and try on another pair of Flux because even in the same model, fit can be different.
what do you usually wear in Adidas? Im a 10.5 in pure boost, 9.5 in superstars and 93s, and a 10 in the consortium tubs i have. Just trying to gauge if i went down far enough with a 9.5 from my Nike TTS 10

I'm a 9 in pure boost, 8 in Superstars, 9 in all my Nikes. I think a full size down would have been best, but that little bit of space isn't too terrible. This extra inch at my toes right now though, YIKES.

Back
Top Bottom