Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

what do you usually wear in Adidas? Im a 10.5 in pure boost, 9.5 in superstars and 93s, and a 10 in the consortium tubs i have. Just trying to gauge if i went down far enough with a 9.5 from my Nike TTS 10
Shaw I think you will be good. I know you rock a 10 in Wades right. I know you have the 10 WoW 2.... you will be fine. I have 10 in WoW and went to 9.5 in these Xeno and they are perfect.

I am usually a size 10.5 in Nikes, 10.5 standard shoe size as measured.

Got the ZX Xeno yesterday, in a 10.5. They fit maybe 0.25 big. I fit the shoe, but I could have went down to a 10 easy.

I have the 10's in ZX prism, and its a snug, but comfortable fit. Also bought the Tubulars in a 10 and they have a snug but comfy fit.

I think you'd do fine in a 11.5
Thank You!

All carts busy error and now my 7.5 is gone.

The struggle..

Last edited:

Anyone that ordered from Epitome ATL shipped yet?  The reason why im asking is because my UPS My Choice calendar says estimated delivery end of day today since I am only a state away.  But recent tracking status shows Order Processed Ready for UPS.  He must have just created the labels but the UPS guy didnt pick up the shoes yet to be delivered.
I didn't even know this store existed in ATL.

Now I have an alternate to Wish ATL for pickups.

Thanks.

Nevermind I've seen their site before.

They always do shoots at Stone Mountain Park,

but I've never been to the store.

Last edited:

Shaw I think you will be good. I know you rock a 10 in Wades right. I know you have the 10 WoW 2.... you will be fine. I have 10 in WoW and went to 9.5 in these Xeno and they are perfect.
Thanks man. I thought so but got nervous, and i knew there was 0 chance of getting a different size at this point if this doesnt work

how i have i missed it every single time. this time i was out shoveling 
frown.gif

They definitely fit bigger than the Prism ZX Flux. So to that one dude, it would be useless to go into any store and try on another pair of Flux because even in the same model, fit can be different.
for some, the length may be an issue... for some, it could be the width

it's never a bad idea to test a model on YOUR foot regardless of the materials

but eh...keep doing what yall do 

I like Flux because it's a wide runner..... I have Flintstone feet 

some of the most "comfortable" shoes on the market, says the general public, are some of the most uncomfortable shoes for me..... ie: Kobes and Roshe (I haven't purchased a Nike in well over 3 years but I still try them on from time to time just because) 

Roshe are not comfortable to me at all..... 

the Flux tho.... perfect for my feet 

Correct but its not always easy for someone to just go try on a pair. Yes everyones foot is also different but it doesnt warrant smart as remarks.

I myself cant just go waltz into a store to try them on. My footlocker doesnt carry any of these so whats one to do? Asking in here seems to be the enxt logical things to do (for myself and others who cant).

Correct but its not always easy for someone to just go try on a pair. Yes everyones foot is also different but it doesnt warrant smart as remarks.

I myself cant just go waltz into a store to try them on. My footlocker doesnt carry any of these so whats one to do? Asking in here seems to be the enxt logical things to do (for myself and others who cant).
the MAJORITY of us can.... and I'd be willing to bet the majority that ask, can as well...... every Champs and Footlocker have a wall of Flux, in particular .. i've never lived in a place where there wasn't a mall within 10-15 minutes.... so maybe I'm ignorant to the people isolated from a functioning city  

if it doesn't apply to you, why even take offense? 

and like I said before, it's bigger than just size questions..... 

kids be in the threads just being lazy... im talking to them... the ones that refuse to help themselves 

if that's not you........ well...... then im not talking to you

I like Flux because it's a wide runner..... I have Flintstone feet 

some of the most "comfortable" shoes on the market, says the general public, are some of the most uncomfortable shoes for me..... ie: Kobes and Roshe (I haven't purchased a Nike in well over 3 years but I still try them on from time to time just because) 

Roshe are not comfortable to me at all..... 

the Flux tho.... perfect for my feet 

YMMV.

Personally, I feel like Roshe's are more comfortable than Fluxs.

I've worked out in Roshe's. I don't think I could endure a session with Fluxs.

It's interesting to get other's perspectives and opinions.

Mine just got in. Props to adidas on the fast shipping (less than 48 hours), but these puppies run big. My size 11 feels like a size 12. I could have done with a 10.5. Granted, I'm at work wearing slim dress socks, but they'll fit equally large with some cotton I'm sure.

edit: I have wide, flat feet btw. In most Jordans, I'm an 11.5, but I've sized up to a 12 on a few Air Jordan Is depending on how narrow the cut feels.

Last edited:
Shoe palace is quick with the shipping . Too bad they charge over retail for every "hyped" shoe , plus shipping fees it's almost as much as paying a reseller

how they hell yall go such fast shipping from adidas? yall must have paid for faster service

Back
Top Bottom