Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

em15F0B0-AF6 for 15% off to bring them down to 76.50 shipped.

Would really love to grab em but my wallet needs a break. Also really really want the ZX Flux Weave OGs. So painful not being able to cop.
Good looks man. I completely forgot to look for coupon codes when I placed the order but a quick call to customer service fixed that. $76.50 shipped is a great price IMO. I've been looking at this model for a while and the wovens were the ones that made me pull the trigger I guess. 

Called the DAY OF my Flux prism order (about 2 weeks ago now) with this SAME code (em15F0B0-AF6) and they told me they'd also honor it (since I checkout out quickly and having the code on the order kept taking me to a dead adidas page). Roughly a week later (after the shoes came in) i got this email: 

Dear Bryan,

Thank you for contacting www.adidas.com. We appreciate your interest in our company.

This email is with regards to your recent credit request on order number E016608XXX. We regret to inform you that your request for promotional code EM15F0B0-AF6 to be applied to your order has been denied. Unfortunately, we are unable to credit for a promotion that was leaked on social media as these codes are intended for the customer who originally received this code for one time use. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the matter.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you would like to talk with us our number is 1-800-982-9337. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your pursuit of the adidas brand. It's always great to hear from customers who share our passion for sports and the sporting lifestyle.

adidas is all in,

Julio L.

Customer Service

http://www.adidas.com

b fresco b fresco dang that's unfortunate. My kicks are supposed to get to me by tomorrow but I'm still waiting on the credit confirmation. Now I know not to get my hopes up. I don't mind paying retail for these.

I just ordered the monochrome prisms in a 10. As a wide footer with my feet kinda sticking out horizontally in my 9,5 canvas roshes as well as them getting a tad bit too small and annoying(damn stickly/grippy insole), I thought it be nice to get this. I didn't want the rainbow cuz IMO i feel like that's kinda just poppin out of your outfit and i want something more calm looking.

Can't wait for these!

For any of the fellas in NYC, Footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall just received their shipment of blackout Flux. I dont know if you guys care anymore lol
Are these available at any other stores US wide? Really want but live in Australia

Pretty sure everyone on earth who wants the multi prisms have them by now lol. Resellers can't even get $100 for these. That's what I like to see 8)

Yep, they've been everywhere now. Feel kinda bad for the dudes that paid that over $200 resell they were fetching early on. Glad they are now plentiful.

Awesome, thanks @bscarrillo427  !

The ballistic nylon sheen looks good actually. Very clean cw.

But there seems to be a bit of pinching in the toebox? Is that the shoe?

Awesome, thanks @bscarrillo427
 !
The ballistic nylon sheen looks good actually. Very clean cw.
But there seems to be a bit of pinching in the toebox? Is that the shoe?

The colorway/materials definitely grew on me quickly. The sneakers are decently comfortable but I don't understand why people call these the Adidas roshe. If anything the Element Refine Is the Adidas answer to the roshe. But I digress.

The toebox pinching might just be the way the shoes fit my feet. My feet are on the wider side so that might be the cause of the issue. These are my only pair of ZX Flux so I don't really have anything to compare to. That being said, it's a minor issue to me. The same thing happens when I wear Flyknit Lunars.

View media item 1185501
View media item 1185502

I never understood that reference either, zx fluxes are a lot more supportive than the roshes and they are basically two different shoes. Thanks for the photos again, gonna be really hard to resist copping.

I never understood that reference either, zx fluxes are a lot more supportive than the roshes and they are basically two different shoes. Thanks for the photos again, gonna be really hard to resist copping.

i think the fair comparison is the roshe vs the pure boost. its not really a "fair" comparison though, because the pure boosts are exponentially more comfortable.

i think the fair comparison is the roshe vs the pure boost. its not really a "fair" comparison though, because the pure boosts are exponentially more comfortable.

This is an understatement.

I think some folks just have their brand loyalty blinders on. Some of the comments on Adi's IG posts are funny/idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom