Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Had em in the cart made it all the way to the last step and then received a ERROR message on after i hit place order button!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mean.gif

Cart jacked. Oh well on to the next drop. Adidas playing games with us :smile:

Last edited:
That was easy enough. Slow but eventually got through @ Ruvilla.

Free shipping and no tax is good too.

Last edited:
I predict these will end up restocking a bunch of times like the prisms and we'll all eat eventually.

I still got through Ruvilla a second ago....I believe they sent that out to get people to stop. 

Hopefully this is a go. Lawd I hope!!!

managed to grab a 10.5 off bodega earlier

but didn't read anything about sizing til now and might be too big on me 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
This really is Prism redux. I keep checking all day, then they drop while I'm out picking up lunch. Mother****er...

Last edited:
Took a while to get pass the errors but my sis and myself got thru and got our pairs! Dont think ruvilla ever oversells...

So footlocker decided to tweet and then decide 'oops, we didn't mean today, we meant shipments would be from today onward' a

and god forbid you ask an employee who will just look at you like you just spoke french.

Took a while to get pass the errors but my sis and myself got thru and got our pairs! Dont think ruvilla ever oversells...
i'm 1 out of 4 on my last orders with them. They even cancelled my order for lebron xi elites and put it back on website at a higher price.
I placed an order for these, but I won't be surprised if i see a cancel.

This is crazy and in puerto Rico in launch locator said that 2 store received and not received today and in fl mall also not received

Back
Top Bottom