Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Guys, i think i'm just gonna eat my words and pay resale for the xenos. Tis a sad day.. 
frown.gif

I feel 50+ pairs is a decent delivery for a shop the size of Premier. Getting that optimism that these might restock on Adi, FTL, and other boutique shops in the coming weeks and I'll finally have my chance to cop for retail.

Hey All, 

Just found someone on eBay selling some for $165. He says message him for a discount. I did and he said 150 + shipping. Shipping to me as calculated was 9.11 so $159 for me. 

These are a Size 10 as well. One thing Odd or Not Odd is I messaged him and he told me to text him which I did for our conversation but he still does PayPal and his seller rating is great so just a heads up about that. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281629523122?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

...One thing Odd or Not Odd is I messaged him and he told me to text him which I did for our conversation but he still does PayPal and his seller rating is great so just a heads up about that. 

eBay doesn't like people doing transactions outside of eBay (since it decreases the fees they collect). If a seller gets caught, they could potentially be banned. So, not surprising that the seller wanted to communicate off eBay.

eBay doesn't like people doing transactions outside of eBay (since it decreases the fees they collect). If a seller gets caught, they could potentially be banned. So, not surprising that the seller wanted to communicate off eBay.

There is a very large gray area within this statement. Most of the time it's only people that cancel an already done ebay transaction. To then go outside and sell through paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a very large gray area within this statement. Most of the time it's only people that cancel an already done ebay transaction. To then go outside and sell through paypal.

Agreed. My point is that I don't think it's odd for a seller to want to communicate outside of eBay for a transaction thats not going through eBay.

I wouldn't be surprised if eBay puts in greater effort to crack down on such transactions after they complete the PayPal spinoff.

Yeah that's not true at all, they won't ban you for that. You will get an unpaid item strike if you don't go through with purchase (as a buyer) that you've won and as a seller if they see you canceling a ton of purchases that people won they will investigate it.They do, however, make it so you can't exchange emails through messages

eBay and paypal are the same company too.

Last edited:
ebay and paypal combine are thieves...

1. final value fee

2. paypal fee

3. shipping fee

after the jig they take about 20% off all transactions making you do all the work

Not for long.
PayPal is a cash cow for eBay. Ebay bought PayPal in 2002 and dominates the auction payments market, not to mention also being the leader in online payments. They'd be stupid to sell it.

i think i might just go to my local spot and buy every single pair so i can oop the entire thread... geez

Great pair. I do notice that pairs have different colors. THIS is the pair I'm looking for in 11.5. Mostly blue/green/purple, especially the left foot. nice pick up.
youre lucky getting a pair at a good price, looking for a specific pattern of shine...slim pickins there. 

I hate the monopoly ebay/PayPal have. I rarely sell on there anymore but if I do, I put a high buy it now nobody would take and let people message me and try to work out a deal off ebay.

Last edited:
eBay is a consignment shop at the end of the day

same splits as most shops disguised as a free no leadership market

ebay realized it and capitalized

sucks

eBay is a consignment shop at the end of the day

same splits as most shops disguised as a free no leadership market

ebay realized it and capitalized

sucks

Except we are the ones taking the pics, listing, responding to potential buyers, shipping, etc...

ebay and paypal combine are thieves...

1. final value fee
2. paypal fee
3. shipping fee

after the jig they take about 20% off all transactions making you do all the work

To be exact, it's actually 16.6%, but who's calculating...me, :lol:. And it's terrible, that's why i choose Ebay as my last resort these days.

Back
Top Bottom