Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

snap a few pics.
These are really nice.  I just wish the app was available to more android devices.

My phone is not supported even though I'm running 4.1.2.

My iPad is also a no go.  
mean.gif

what's the most rare Flux out there?

is it the two purple pairs released during the unveiling?

has anyone seen the Chinese New Year pair for sale? .... Adidas has the TMAC CNY on the site and the Superstar ... haven't seen anything about the Flux in months.

Last edited:
what's the most rare Flux out there?

is it the two purple pairs released during the unveiling?

has anyone seen the Chinese New Year pair for sale? .... Adidas has the TMAC CNY on the site and the Superstar ... haven't seen anything about the Flux in months.

Like you said, it's probably the purple pairs and these...

adidas-zx-flux-commuter-pack-1.jpg

Commuter pack. 3 colorways - 333 pairs per colorway.

Like you said, it's probably the purple pairs and these...

adidas-zx-flux-commuter-pack-1.jpg

Commuter pack. 3 colorways - 333 pairs per colorway.
I thought of another as I was reading your post .....  the Faces & Laces pair

I have the "alleged" Friends and Family purple pair.... but the fact that they're relatively cheap on the resale market had me skeptical as to how limited they really were

could just be a case of no demand...  I ain't mad at that

The commuter series the purple consortiums and these ....the city series. I wanted he londons soooooo bad...never seen em anywhere

adidas-originals-zx-flux-london-011-1024x682.jpg

adidas-zx-flux-city-pack-berlin-01-570x333.png

They did London, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and I forgot the last pair

Last edited:
Just got an email that miAdidas is 20% off for a limited time. Didn't say anything about a promo code, so if you wanted to customize somethin', have at it!

Not sure if it applies to the miZXFlux app, too, as I haven't really played around much with that yet...

Just got an email that miAdidas is 20% off for a limited time. Didn't say anything about a promo code, so if you wanted to customize somethin', have at it!

Not sure if it applies to the miZXFlux app, too, as I haven't really played around much with that yet...

View media item 1470195

Good pull.
The discount is applied automatically when you add to cart.
Expires 4-10-15.
Don't know about the app, for some reason its not letting me add anything to cart either on iphone or ipad.

these are fire in person... colors pop hard af

shoe is pretty narrow and doesn't offer much stretch when putting them on.... so be warned people with wide feet 

The commuter series the purple consortiums and these ....the city series. I wanted he londons soooooo bad...never seen em anywhere

They did London, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and I forgot the last pair

There's a pair of Londons on ebay but that price is no bueno

Back
Top Bottom