AFRICAN HISTORY X

Overstating ones achievements reeks of desperation and insecurity; and insulting other people's achievements to make yours seem more worthwhile carries the same aire.

I ask these questions not to derail the thread but to provoke thought. Half the stuff being said is being posted with no consideration of the implications of some of the statements. To say that 'African science' is the birth place of modern medicine is, dare I say, quite a provocative statement; and to think that you can say something like that without being checked speaks to your overall naivete.

I'm curious what your point of view is. Human origins, culture origins etc. I'm aware some of the stuff isn't presented with undeniable truth. But I genuinely would like to know where your perspective is coming from and what your objective with the thread is besides the obvious rejection of stuff posted this far

My perspective is that all men are created equal, no one man is greater than the other. We all come from the same ancestors.

I believe that African history is poorly researched and catalogued (for whatever reasons).

I don't believe in 'convenient' history, i.e. 'all African Americans descended from kings, and are responsible for mode t n science, if it wasn't for Africans space travel wouldn't be possible etc'.

I do believe that it is possible to have a sober dialog on the history of Africa without trying to claim every sign can't discovery known to man.

And! When I started this thread my focus was on bringing to the fore some of the issues that Africa faced during pre colonial and post colonial times; a parallel of the civil rights movement ( notice the date of the threads creation).

If anything the Egyptologists and we are kings crowd are the ones derailing the thread, and could easily be reported.

Overstating ones achievements reeks of desperation and insecurity; and insulting other people's achievements to make yours seem more worthwhile carries the same aire.

I ask these questions not to derail the thread but to provoke thought. Half the stuff being said is being posted with no consideration of the implications of some of the statements. To say that 'African science' is the birth place of modern medicine is, dare I say, quite a provocative statement; and to think that you can say something like that without being checked speaks to your overall naivete.

I agree. Whats wrong with originally being from west africa?

No one in Africa claims Egypt but you guys do and your proof is circumstantial evidence.

I can prove that west africans migrated from east africa, not by way of egypt, long before pyramids and all that bs.

Your literally stealing a peoples history and making it your own.

No one in Africa claims Egypt but you guys do and your proof is circumstantial evidence.

I can prove that west africans migrated from east africa, not by way of egypt, long before pyramids and all that bs.

This. Doing the same thing you're accusing 'white supremacists' of doing.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Egypt is in Africa.. What are you talking about?

Please provide this "evidence" you speak of...

To go a step further...Eqypt ain't even the lands true name. That's not what the ancients referred to it as.

Africa as a whole is the most raped continent on this Earth.

It's a shame what them savages from Europe have done

:rofl: :rofl:

Egypt is in Africa.. What are you talking about?

Please provide this "evidence" you speak of...

Egypt is african but the west African folk migration did a not pass through northern Africa. The bantu sub group occupies most of west Africa and they're language/ tools never emerged in northern Africa.

There is literal proof from man in the olduvai gorge and their migrations outward.

The black nubians that resided southern Egypt didn't have some grand exodus to west Africa.

To go a step further...Eqypt ain't even the lands true name. That's not what the ancients referred to it as.
Exactly, it was originally known as KM or KMT or the "black land". There are others who say the people referred to the land as Timry

Egypt is african but the west African folk migration did a not pass through northern Africa.The bantu sub group occupies most of west Africa and they're language/ tools never emerged in northern Africa.

There is literal proof from man in the olduvai gorge and their migrations outward.

The black nubians that resided southern Egypt didn't have some grand exodus to west Africa

That's all that needs to be said. Egypt is African and the thread is about African History... Lets move on

And proof? My proof is what every anthropologist knows.

What exactly do you know about human migration? Those arabs in north Africa left the continent and came back during a slow period in our ice age. What can you prove outside of quote van sertima?

Exactly, it was originally known as KM or KMT or the "black land". There are others who say the people referred to the land as Timry

Egypt is african but the west African folk migration did a not pass through northern Africa.The bantu sub group occupies most of west Africa and they're language/ tools never emerged in northern Africa.

The black nubians that resided southern Egypt didn't have some grand exodus to west Africa

That's all that needs to be said. Egypt is African and the thread is about African History... Lets move on

So if nothing fits into your world view it's duscredited, and you're trying to put put people up 'on knowledge'? Laughable!

I am giving anthropological data proving that your wrong and cross out my post? This is why no one takes yall serious with egypt/moor crap.

So if nothing fits into your world view it's duscredited, and you're trying to put put people up 'on knowledge'? Laughable!

No, the thread is about African History and that is what was being posted. Egyptian history is a part of African history period. For you to object to us posting information about Egypt is laughable.

I am giving anthropological data proving that your wrong and cross out my post? This is why no one takes yall serious with egypt/moor crap.
You said no one in Africa claims Egypt... than said Egypt was African. You killed your whole argument. The rest of your post had nothing to do with my premise that Egypt was a part of Africa.

Who said the Egyptians were Moors fam?

Last edited:
African history is a complicated thing, how has a continent so rich in resources been unable to pull itself up by the bootstraps despite widespread independence, freedom from colonialism, pan africanism etc? The answer is ultimately human but still nonetheless complicated. A lot of civil rights leaders and figures were influenced by African revolutionaries, and African revolutionaries where influenced by civil rights figures as well. But African history is riddled with stories of CIA sponsored assassinations, and other machiavellian political maneuverings that brought wealth to a few and misery to millions. 

As people begin to think about black history month from an american perspective, I was struck by how much good information is available online about the other black history. A sometimes enlightening, but most times tragic history. Feel free to contribute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin

The very first post, you obviously don't read.

The very first post, you obviously don't read.

I read that posts months ago and my stance is the same. You said yourself..."As people begin to think about black history month from an american perspective, I was struck by how much good information is available online about the other black history. A sometimes enlightening, but most times tragic history. Feel free to contribute."

Is me posting information about Egypt not a part of black History?
Weren't the original Egyptians black Africans?
Is me posting information ancient Nubia not black history?
Is me posting information about Imhotep being the real Father of Medicine not black history?

You tell me since obviously you have a problem with me posting African history in a thread entitled "African History X"

Last edited:
No, the thread is about African History and that is what was being posted. Egyptian history is a part of African history period. For you to object to us posting information about Egypt is laughable.
You said no one in Africa claims Egypt... than said Egypt was African. You killed your whole argument. The rest of your post had nothing to do with my premise that Egypt was a part of Africa.

Who said the Egyptians were Moors fam?

Man your clearly losing it. I never said the
Egyptian and moors are interconnected. I said we like to claim that ancestry.

Im saying that Egypt is in Africa, but black americans don't got nothing to do with it.

Slaves came from western and central Africa, those people came from east Africa. The folk migration into central/western Africa did not go through Egypt/northern Africa.

Your tryna make someone else's history yours. And you cant.

Why dont you ask me about mansa, usman dan foodio, ibrahima bello?

But you know about the pharaoh's

Last edited:

...You will have a hard time trying to understand African history with a western perspective only.

:smokin TRUTH
how is any of that truth. The whole basis of this thread is to look at things from a non american perspective. The most amateur perspective is to simply assume that because you came from africa that you where egyptian. The Western perspective is africa=egypt and pyramids. And that is what i'm trying to avoid...too many cats out here getting tattoos of pharoahs on themselves without the knowledge.

Busy out here talking about africans knew about string theory before anyone, thats the stuff that makes people laugh at us and not take african history seriously. Just lay out the facts and let the narrative speak for itself.:smh:

Oh and ya wanna know why black people weren't in northern africa? The desert. By the time anything was going on in Egypt we were already in west Africa.

Google what the sahara looked like back then.

EDIT: As a black man from Africa and having lived here in my adult life....aint no one claiming Egypt

Last edited:
Man your clearly losing it. I never said the
Egyptian and moors are interconnected. I said we like to claim that ancestry.

Im saying that Egypt is in Africa, but black americans don't got nothing to do with it.

Slaves came from western and central Africa, those people came from east Africa. The folk migration into central/western Africa did not go through Egypt/northern Africa.

Your tryna make someone else's history yours. And you cant.

Why dont you ask me about mansa, usman dan foodio, ibrahima bello?

But you know about the pharaoh's

So because my ancestors more than likely came from West Africa, I can not talk about Egyptian history? Get outta here with that foolishness... lol

I have talked about the Twa/Pygmy people, Kingdoms in Mali, Congolese people, Egyptian people, and Phoenician people. I'm talking about African history as a whole. It is all part of African history.

Yet you only have a problem when I posted Egyptian History. Hmmm :nerd:

Dude said black Americans can't talk about Egypt...what a loser you are :lol: god bless your mother

West Africa is my roots but I got love for the whole continent. Also, one thing many countries in Africa have in common is being used and abused by European nations....the influences have severely punished such beautiful places

Last edited:
So because my ancestors more than likely came from West Africa, I can not talk about Egyptian history? Get outta here with that foolishness... lol

I have talked about the Twa/Pygmy people, Kingdoms in Mali, Congolese people, Egyptian people, and Phoenician people. I'm talking about African history as a whole. It is all part of African history.

Yet you only have a problem when I posted Egyptian History. Hmmm :nerd:

Bruh I would in no type of way stop you from posting anything regarding Africa. It is all our history.

But black americans claiming Egyptian ancestry are wrong. Thats all. And I can prove why.

Yea,
:rofl: :rofl: [COLOR=#red]at this entire thread[/COLOR]

Yep it's hilarious to see a person who subscribes to Israelite doctrine post in a thread about African histroy.... :rofl:

Bruh I would in no type of way stop you from posting anything regarding Africa. It is all our history.

But black americans claiming Egyptian ancestry are wrong. Thats all. And I can prove why.

But how come linguistics show some West African languages/dialects are related to those of ancient Egypt?

There has to have been some intermingling with other African races. It's hard to believe over 3,000 plus years the Egyptians kept themselves isolated from all of Africa. That doesn't make sense.

And lets not forget the Dogon... The people themselves say they came from the East

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom