African migrants .. in israel

Israel is a piece of @#$@ country anyway that robbed the actual residents of their land. Zero sympathy if they get nuked into oblivion

Lol, such ignorance. I hope you don't live in America saying something like that, considering we just came here and took our land as well.

If you had thousands upon thousands Africans or other types of nationalities migrating to Arab countries, you think they would be okay with that? Especially if they are sneaking in illegally? America is probably one of the only countries along with a couple others that welcome other nationalities and have an abundance of different ethnicities, cultures, and nationalities. I don't condone anything that was said in that rally at all or any of the actions, but there are rallies like that all over the world.

Last edited:
Air_Penis.gif

lol. You win

Israel is a moronic country, these people have forgotten their own misfortune. To think I had some sort of compassion for these people :x

They are no better than Iran, in fact worse off!

The REAL Jews are Blacks/Latinos anyway. The "jews" in Israel today are not the real biblical jews.

Surprised it took this long to come out.

You wanna maintain the original Jewish state then it seems only right to let the people of color return.

Israel is a moronic country, these people have forgotten their own misfortune. To think I had some sort of compassion for these people :x

They are no better than Iran, in fact worse off!

Moronic country? What country are you from?

THE worst anachronism of all time.. OF ALL TIME!:rofl:  
I think It was more so a reference that the original Jews were of color.

In a nut shell, if you accept that most Christianity/Judiasm comes from Kemetic mythology then logic will easily show you the original Jews were of color.

I think It was more so a reference that the original Jews were of color.

In a nut shell, if you accept that most Christianity/Judiasm comes from Kemetic mythology then logic will easily show you the original Jews were of color.
Jews and Arabs obviously share the same lineage... where Latinos come in... I'm baffled (no such thing as a 'Latino' pre 15th century)

Last edited:
I hope my perspective as someone who grew up in Israel (having moved to the US in my early teens) can add to this discussion...

-for those who were born in the US and haven't done too much international travel it is hard to understand what nationalism is really like outside of the US. The US is indeed one of the few nations in the world (Canada being another) that has been built on multi-culturalism and immigration. Most other so-called "advanced" nations (Israel falls into this category) came into existence based on a common language, ethnicity or religion. Israel, specifically, was formed as a Jewish nation (not just religiously, but ethnically). Nationalism in these countries is a defined idea--meaning there is a clear understanding of who is a part of the nation, and who isn't. Of course, in nations such as Israel that mix both ethnicity and religion as a building block of nationalism, the idea of the "other" is a huge part of life. When that "other" is also an illegal immigrant who isn't Jewish, the reaction, as seen in the videos, can be astounding.

-I am not a defender of Israel's policies by any means, and as an atheist, I definitely see the benefit of having a separation of church and state in support of a democratic society. Yet, the video posted is not a fair representation of Israel, unless you think a Tea Party rally led by Michelle Bachman is representative of the US as a society. The Orthodox and right-wingers do not speak for all Israelis, and the ideas presented in the video (extreme racism, jingoism, etc.) are not as prevalent as it appears. Israel is gradually becoming more and more secular, and the younger generation is moving more and more to the left.

-If you travel to Israel you'll see large numbers of Ethiopian Jews living as other Israelis do, as they themselves were brought to Israel to live amongst other Jews. The real issue in the video is the influx of illegal migrant workers, who happen to be African (many are also southeast Asian). These individuals suffer not only because they are African, but also because they are not Jews. Assimilation in Israel is a slow process, and is nowhere near what it is in the US. Russian and Eastern European Jews who migrated to Israel in the 80s and 90s faced discrimination and hate that is similar to what is presented in the video--these individuals, even if they are Jewish, still face racism in Israel to this day.

-The issue of illegal immigration, and the influx of "refugees" or individuals from less developed nations into what we could call "the first world" is not the same around the world. The issue of illegal immigration in the US is nowhere near what it is in Israel in terms of racism or anti-assimilation, mostly due to Israel's history and the history of Judaism and Antisemitism. The state of Israel sees itself as the rightful place of all Jews; it was a state formed as a reaction to racism, jingoism and nationalism in Europe and elsewhere. It is definitely ironic for Israel to turn away refugee populations for being the "other" and not fitting into their idea of the state of Israel (a Jewish state) but it is not hypocritical. The entire idea of the state of Israel is the antithesis to multiculturalism. It was a state founded on the idea of exclusivity and, unlike the US, does not view multi-culturalism and assimilation as positive forces. This is what happens when borders and lines are drawn based on things like religion and ethnicity, and unfortunately, many nations in the world continue to operate as such.

THE worst anachronism of all time.. OF ALL TIME!:rofl:  

Yeah you can laugh about it to look cool for the webz but if you do your research you might feel stupid. Mexicans, Colombians, Argentinians, Chileans, N's from Uruguay, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans. Look it up, then holla at me. The Negroes(african americans), west indians, haitians, north american and seminole indians are also "Jews".

Not going to post all the videos but if you read the bible and do your research you might learn something.

Revelation 2:9 : "I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

You crazy bruh, remove the history of people from Spain invading the Latin countries of today and you have a bunch of colored people with no form of identity because they were robbed of their history.

OK... YouTube videos is where you got your info... Says plenty

Spain invading 'Latin countries'? What does this even mean? Spain brought the Latin culture to the Americas genius

Last edited:
Question of the day: (There's no right answer)

What do you think has caused more deaths in world history: Racism or Religion?
easy religion

mass murder due to racism or "imperialism"(invasion) has always had a convoluted religious ideology behind it  a la the white mans burden. so there basically one in the same

Last edited:
I hope my perspective as someone who grew up in Israel (having moved to the US in my early teens) can add to this discussion...

-for those who were born in the US and haven't done too much international travel it is hard to understand what nationalism is really like outside of the US. The US is indeed one of the few nations in the world (Canada being another) that has been built on multi-culturalism and immigration. Most other so-called "advanced" nations (Israel falls into this category) came into existence based on a common language, ethnicity or religion. Israel, specifically, was formed as a Jewish nation (not just religiously, but ethnically). Nationalism in these countries is a defined idea--meaning there is a clear understanding of who is a part of the nation, and who isn't. Of course, in nations such as Israel that mix both ethnicity and religion as a building block of nationalism, the idea of the "other" is a huge part of life. When that "other" is also an illegal immigrant who isn't Jewish, the reaction, as seen in the videos, can be astounding.

-I am not a defender of Israel's policies by any means, and as an atheist, I definitely see the benefit of having a separation of church and state in support of a democratic society. Yet, the video posted is not a fair representation of Israel, unless you think a Tea Party rally led by Michelle Bachman is representative of the US as a society. The Orthodox and right-wingers do not speak for all Israelis, and the ideas presented in the video (extreme racism, jingoism, etc.) are not as prevalent as it appears. Israel is gradually becoming more and more secular, and the younger generation is moving more and more to the left.

-If you travel to Israel you'll see large numbers of Ethiopian Jews living as other Israelis do, as they themselves were brought to Israel to live amongst other Jews. The real issue in the video is the influx of illegal migrant workers, who happen to be African (many are also southeast Asian). These individuals suffer not only because they are African, but also because they are not Jews. Assimilation in Israel is a slow process, and is nowhere near what it is in the US. Russian and Eastern European Jews who migrated to Israel in the 80s and 90s faced discrimination and hate that is similar to what is presented in the video--these individuals, even if they are Jewish, still face racism in Israel to this day.

-The issue of illegal immigration, and the influx of "refugees" or individuals from less developed nations into what we could call "the first world" is not the same around the world. The issue of illegal immigration in the US is nowhere near what it is in Israel in terms of racism or anti-assimilation, mostly due to Israel's history and the history of Judaism and Antisemitism. The state of Israel sees itself as the rightful place of all Jews; it was a state formed as a reaction to racism, jingoism and nationalism in Europe and elsewhere. It is definitely ironic for Israel to turn away refugee populations for being the "other" and not fitting into their idea of the state of Israel (a Jewish state) but it is not hypocritical. The entire idea of the state of Israel is the antithesis to multiculturalism. It was a state founded on the idea of exclusivity and, unlike the US, does not view multi-culturalism and assimilation as positive forces. This is what happens when borders and lines are drawn based on things like religion and ethnicity, and unfortunately, many nations in the world continue to operate as such.

Solid post. Your insight was greatly appreciated. Thanks, and repped.

I'll try to respond when I have some free time.

Last edited:

man I traveled to Japan this past summer and met the COOLEST chick who happened to be from Israel (Tel Aviv to be exact) She was hella cool the whole time we kicked it, told me I should come down there to chill because it's a wonderful place. First dude I ever dated outside my race was Israeli...

then i see this video and I'm like "damn, man say it ain't so.... can't be ALL israeli jewish ppl are like that" :\

Question of the day: (There's no right answer)

What do you think has caused more deaths in world history: Racism or Religion?

Ignorance is the reason for all the deaths in history. People have used their mis-interpertations of religion to justify their actions.

Back
Top Bottom