After Earth (2013) - Trailer - Will Smith,Jaden Smith

Based off the pursuit of happiness, these two have incredible on-screen chemistry, will watch...Jaden is not a bad actor and will always delivers.

Wait M. Night made this?....boooooooooooooooo

Gears up for crappy ending, this dude has no clue how to end a movie.

Signs and 6th sense and the village and lady in the water all ended well.

Signs and 6th sense and the village and lady in the water all ended well.
The Village just sucked. I liked the other ones mentioned. I was looking forward to Devil and was letdown with how stupid it was.

M. night has a way to build up a movie with a great trailer and engaging plot, through the whole movie you are hooked trying to figure out what the end will lead to ad it ends up being the most simple dumb down ending ever, example Signs, great movie, lots of suspense, good acting, ending = dudes going ham on an alien with bats....I just lost faith on dude...well at least his conclusions....take away the ending, his movie are solid.

Looks like it's gonna be another typical Will Smith/M. Night sci fi/mystery/suspense/action movie. The fact that Will is seemingly the only person in this other than his son reminds me of I Am Legend where he'll be narrating a lot like we see in the trailer until maybe they find some humans whether they be survivors or a new species.

Last edited:
Judging from this trailer, it seems that Jaden is the only one actually on Earth. His dad may have died in the crash and Jaden just watches the videos his dad left from him.

around 1:36 you can see some white girl.

pretty sure will isnt really there and its just jaden trynna find the chick.

you can see will getting sucked out the craft , jaden probably just using his father

like dexter uses harry in the show

The fact that Will is seemingly the only person in this other than his son reminds me of I Am Legend where he'll be narrating a lot like we see in the trailer until maybe they find some humans whether they be survivors or a new species.
Nah, you clearly see a white girl with long hair running away from monsters with Jaden.

Ace of Spades romantic storyline in the horizon.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does M. Night just sucker you into his movies based on the trailer.....damn I really want to watch this....

Back
Top Bottom