After failed 1st dates or relationships, do any of you go back to her and ask why? Should I?

Man last night I came this close, typed the **** up and everything just didn't click send. Your boy still walking around with bowling balls in my pants. Somebody need to catch this work.
Bro I started reading this thread from page 1, realized on page 3 this is a three year old thread 
laugh.gif

What did you type up? at this point hit her up for the laughs, why not

Op mentions that 8 months had past since the date went down as of June '14. So this is something that went down 3 years and 7 months ago as of May '17.

OP gotta be trolling if he still thinking about sending off that message. :lol:

OP just in a drought and now hes dess.

He got cold feet with the BP hose so now hes exhausting all options

If you're gonna hit up old joints it should be reserved for when your swagger is on a hunned and you give no *****. Not when you're desperate. In other words preferably not at all, but def not droughts.

If you're gonna hit up old joints it should be reserved for when your swagger is on a hunned and you give no *****. Not when you're desperate. In other words preferably not at all, but def not droughts.

Word. Thats why i think he needa just go the BP route and get his money's worth

Also hope youve purchased some new boots in the past 3yrs

Last edited:
I wear brown Clarks to work now and I forget the brand black Chelseas I wear to feel dressier

Man last night I came this close, typed the **** up and everything just didn't click send. Your boy still walking around with bowling balls in my pants. Somebody need to catch this work.
You haven't been the same since KD left.....

:lol: Man speaking of KD, you know Randy right? It's a small world, I should tell the story about how he swacked a young lady I was working on, not going to lie and act like she was mine but it was something there, right from up under me and to make it worse I threw him the figurative oop. But it's a small world I don't want it getting back to her

8 months? And you're in another situation? Leave it alone.
100x100px-LS-05328e96_animated_snoop_dogg.gif
edit, did not see this thread is from 2014 :lol: proceed.

Last edited:
I'd rock those boots, it's just one item in a whole layout of an outfit.

The Dashiki is what killed you if it didn't blend with the whole fit.

:lol: Man speaking of KD, you know Randy right? It's a small world, I should tell the story about how he swacked a young lady I was working on, not going to lie and act like she was mine but it was something there, right from up under me and to make it worse I threw him the figurative oop. But it's a small world I don't want it getting back to her
"Hey, you know who my dude is....."

Wonder if he hit her with that

This thread is 3 yrs old. My g/f and I split like 4 days ago. So you kind of have to look at each individual post date to get an accurate frame of reference relative to when it was posted. Sorry about the confusion. Just a gravedig because I was about to do it, but after 3+ years I need a better ice breaker than anything I can come up with.

It was Polo though. And red, with black jeans, and them boots. I thought I was doing it at the time, all freshly tag popped and everything. D&G the one fragrance iirc (which in hindsight I didnt like). Date lasted long so that seemed promising even though she made the conversation at Jazzmoz Bourbon Street Cafe after the movie real awkward. It was like an interview, you could tell she had a checklist in her head and I knew I was getting "X" or "+" every time I answered something incorrectly/correctly to what she wanted. But again we went more spots so I thought it was all good only to get hit with the bye Felicia shoulder bump at the end in front of all of her friends who no doubt laughed at me the rest of the night. Then I texted her back the next day just because we had been talking about E.T book and I wantd to send her the link to the free audio and she was like thanks, then said something about getting off Tindr and going a different direction in life so I think I was so bad I turned her off to internet dating, or maybe gay or something. I didn't pursue the conversation any further.

You make the worse decisions. I've never seen so many L's. Hopefully you did DnA testing on the child and if it's yours, you're trying to get full custody. Knocking up sloppy tindr/pof broads is not the wave.

This thread is 3 yrs old. My g/f and I split like 4 days ago. So you kind of have to look at each individual post date to get an accurate frame of reference relative to when it was posted. Sorry about the confusion. Just a gravedig because I was about to do it, but after 3+ years I need a better ice breaker than anything I can come up with.

It was Polo though. And red, with black jeans, and them boots. I thought I was doing it at the time, all freshly tag popped and everything. D&G the one fragrance iirc (which in hindsight I didnt like). Date lasted long so that seemed promising even though she made the conversation at Jazzmoz Bourbon Street Cafe after the movie real awkward. It was like an interview, you could tell she had a checklist in her head and I knew I was getting "X" or "+" every time I answered something incorrectly/correctly to what she wanted. But again we went more spots so I thought it was all good only to get hit with the bye Felicia shoulder bump at the end in front of all of her friends who no doubt laughed at me the rest of the night. Then I texted her back the next day just because we had been talking about E.T book and I wantd to send her the link to the free audio and she was like thanks, then said something about getting off Tindr and going a different direction in life so I think I was so bad I turned her off to internet dating, or maybe gay or something. I didn't pursue the conversation any further.
You finally left you girl/baby moms that was making u miserable? If so congrats on that !

F it , hit the date shorty line and see whats up now

Maybe I just send an IG request? Or FB? Maybe make it less personal and FB request her sports page? These broads out here in these streets is not it. I know she's still single because she did a podcast on it. I wanted to listen to it and see if she made reference to me, but as petty as I am, **** was like an hour long and **** that lol.

Messing with this POF chic the last previous weeks, chic had a self esteem problem. We'd use Marco Polo instead of Glide. I'd tell her she looks nice or looking forward to seeing you again or I enjoyed our time together (I smashed, pulled out in the nick of time) and she'd be like, "you[re just saying that. You don't have to say that to make me feel good and play with my emotions. It's ok, we don't have to do this. I'll let u get back to work," then I send her a Polo (video message) back like Nah really you're good people and Saturday was awesome and she like "no it wasnt. you're just being a nice guy." then sent me one saying since we cant be together she really likes me still and wants to be FWB then sends another retracting it. I havent hit her back in about a week. Just cancelled the POF. So many loser *** chics on there.

This other jawn was 41, she was super thirsty, Native American too and I've heard stores.

She wasn't even being coy about it like they usually do. I'm an alright looking dude with the baldy/beard combo but she was complementing me like I was Morris Chestnut. She ain't e'em know I was hitting them with they own move, all face pics. I'm built like a former wrestler/football player who still roids but doesnt work out anymore. But whatevs, she was obesity too. Some of it in the right places.

So she's like yea I want to come over, mind you its 2AM so no bones to pick about what that means. I tell her cool. She then starts singing the Blues about how I got to pick her up because she lost her job then he kids they came and got her car for now.

She was barely a 4 when I thought she at least had a car and a place and a decent overall life, being in the desperate drought state I am in I was dropping my standards so low I was going to maybe get wop but with no car, I mean I just can't just go that low so I blocked her. She then texted me as we had already exchanged numbers so as nicely as possible I told her it seems like she has other priorities in her life or things that should be that she should settle and maybe HMU when she gets that situation straight and gets a car. I mean I was as nice as you can possibly say that, like how a Mom or Oprah or Iyanla would say it. Then she gon text me back "WOW!" I know when chics say that it's about to be on. But I never heard anything more from her. They probably came and repossessed that ***** phone too

What's going on in here ? :lol:

My girl of 12 years broke up with me cause "she wasn't happy" I saw her for the first time this week(it's been almost 5 months) . She was driving and came up to a red light and I was getting out my car outside a restaurant, yes there she was after all time and I stood there to see if she turn and realize I was there. Well she did and we locked eyes for like three seconds and I gave her this deep look like I can't believe you ****ed this **** up. I looked away to grabbed my stuff from the car and walked away. I didn't know who I was really looking at, I knew it was her but it wasn't the same person.

I thought about eventually hitting her up and try to squash the bad blood and get some answers but nah that shiet wouldn't work. I feel like she wasn't honest and try to be slick about it all, plus all it would do its leave me with more questions .

I'm doing better even tho I felt like I died the first 2-3 months. I'm doing me and working on myself for me, **** still hurts but this whole experience has made me wiser about alot of things. I'm a different person compared to who I was the day I had to grab my shiet and leave that apartment we shared.

Nothing last forever, Nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom