After failed 1st dates or relationships, do any of you go back to her and ask why? Should I?

If you love that woman, just let her go. If she wants to be with someone else - fine. You have to understand that she is human.

What I learned is to always just think about the positive attributes that they have and not dwell on the negative things that happen. The sooner you purge that out of your mind, the sooner that other women will recognize that intangible factor that you have that they will be attracted to.

this one?
Gotta get them 10,000 calories in

By the way this the shirt from the date mentioned in OP with the boots and black 501 jeans
fb68a3a0c189484a1616c4e6e2d43bef.jpg

bingo. da segment basically introduces 1/2 of da date, gets their recount of da date, asks why they think da date didn't hit em back, keeps em on hold while da second half tells their side of da story, then asks if da person would be willing to giving em another chance.

i'm listening now. Starts @ 25 minutes. Dude was amped once she said she hit him with little brother vibes

What's going on in here ? :lol:

My girl of 12 years broke up with me cause "she wasn't happy" I saw her for the first time this week(it's been almost 5 months) . She was driving and came up to a red light and I was getting out my car outside a restaurant, yes there she was after all time and I stood there to see if she turn and realize I was there. Well she did and we locked eyes for like three seconds and I gave her this deep look like I can't believe you ****ed this **** up. I looked away to grabbed my stuff from the car and walked away. I didn't know who I was really looking at, I knew it was her but it wasn't the same person.

I thought about eventually hitting her up and try to squash the bad blood and get some answers but nah that shiet wouldn't work. I feel like she wasn't honest and try to be slick about it all, plus all it would do its leave me with more questions .

I'm doing better even tho I felt like I died the first 2-3 months. I'm doing me and working on myself for me, **** still hurts but this whole experience has made me wiser about alot of things. I'm a different person compared to who I was the day I had to grab my shiet and leave that apartment we shared.

Nothing last forever, Nothing

damn 12 years smh.. I feel for ya. But for her to break up with you because SHE wasnt happy sounds selfish has she considered your happiness?

Sounds like she wanted to get back out in them streets plus 5 months some other dude already replaced you physically.

Let that mess go.

Yea you deserve better but after 12 yrs why weren't yall married anyways? In most states yall would be considered by common law and she could still take all of your ****

I'm going to trust my NT brethren on this one but she's on blackpeoplemeet right now. She says she has a kid now so someone else obviously had a better night(s) than I did.

Last edited:
Sent her a friend request, different one that got away. Last time we talked, 4 yrs ago, she had just gotten poached from her advertising firm by Google for a major bag and Deron Williams was coming to Brooklyn was a big thing

I'm working on the google one, friend request accepted. Sent her a msg. No response yet, been less than a minute tho

I can't say hi? I'm not even trying to get at her, yet. Just catching up. She's receptive.

Dang, the one from the Polo boots date I saw on a flyer so I looks her FB back up, she struggLIN.. . Facebook looks like a request for a savin'. She was never like this back then. Her fb was all pro black militant queen **** and natural hair and yoga.. She seem like a hardworker though, she'll bounce back
edit: sorry removed everything remotely identifying

Google is still doing what she do, she's gotten WAY better at the live podcast thing and she finally figured out makeup/hair to some extent and looks like she got veneers. She might get an NBA sideline gig soon, she'd probably already have one if she was prettier. No diss but we know how the game is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom