AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Yall know Baltimore is a huge city right? Like fires, crimes,etc could be going on and be completely unrelated.
no.

this many fires? people walking down the streets with guns? looting stores?

Baltimore is typically a pretty safe city. trying to paint any of the tragedies of tonight as "unrelated" is a step backward and a slap against all the progress this city has made over the past decade.

no.

Baltimore is typically a pretty safe city. trying to paint any of the tragedies of tonight as "unrelated" is a step backward and a slap against all the progress this city has made over the past decade.
I hear what you're saying, and Baltimore has come a LONG way in a relatively short period but let's be fair, Baltimore is consistently ranked in the top 10 most dangerous cities.  
embarassed.gif

This aint gonna start getting results until police officers who committed the violent acts are the ones being hurt.... and at the rate things are going SMH

Hold up, gotta stop you right there.  Those other groups are NOT in the 'same boat' as black people by any means.  Asians, Arabs, Hispanics etc all own businesses in the black community strictly for the purpose of pulling money out of it and not giving back.   These groups cooperate and act as a collective with their money except when it comes to taking it from those of us who don't know any better. 

Blacks control .5% of the wealth in this country which is directly correlated to the fact that we are the easiest to kill, gentrify, jail, and whatever else WS want to do to us.  Arabs, Asians, Hispanics etc have a code and an economy that is theirs and theirs only.

On top of that, none of the groups you named are being killed off on video in large numbers and the cops get away with it.  I'm glad you said what you said because black people have to STOP calling ourselves 'minority' and lumping in with these other groups who see us as competition and not kumbaya buddies.   We're always the first to start talking about some 'black and Latino' nonsense then they turn their backs on us once the benefits start rolling in.

To illustrate this point I'm going to share a tweet uploaded by an Arab corner store owner in Chicago.  For those who don't know, '3abeed' or 'abeed' means slave in Arabic and it is the slur they use for black people.  This is how these store owners who 'are in the same boat' really feel about black people.

View media item 1510443

So we're not at all in the same boat.  They own businesses and spend money with each other, and don't get killed by police in large numbers.  We're in a paddleboat with holes in it while they are in speedboats. 

Dat self pitty

I thought Dominicans were black tho?....at least that's what us tried to convince that boy Ninjahood about for years on here...lol

That brother didn't mention Dominicans one time (unless I overlooked it) and this is how you respond. Get your trolling *** outta here

Ignore Steezy.

He always gotta jump in race threads and advising black folk about how they should handle their problems

Last edited:
Hold up, gotta stop you right there.  Those other groups are NOT in the 'same boat' as black people by any means.  Asians, Arabs, Hispanics etc all own businesses in the black community strictly for the purpose of pulling money out of it and not giving back.   These groups cooperate and act as a collective with their money except when it comes to taking it from those of us who don't know any better. 

Blacks control .5% of the wealth in this country which is directly correlated to the fact that we are the easiest to kill, gentrify, jail, and whatever else WS want to do to us.  Arabs, Asians, Hispanics etc have a code and an economy that is theirs and theirs only.

On top of that, none of the groups you named are being killed off on video in large numbers and the cops get away with it.  I'm glad you said what you said because black people have to STOP calling ourselves 'minority' and lumping in with these other groups who see us as competition and not kumbaya buddies.   We're always the first to start talking about some 'black and Latino' nonsense then they turn their backs on us once the benefits start rolling in.

To illustrate this point I'm going to share a tweet uploaded by an Arab corner store owner in Chicago.  For those who don't know, '3abeed' or 'abeed' means slave in Arabic and it is the slur they use for black people.  This is how these store owners who 'are in the same boat' really feel about black people.

View media item 1510443

So we're not at all in the same boat.  They own businesses and spend money with each other, and don't get killed by police in large numbers.  We're in a paddleboat with holes in it while they are in speedboats. 

Dat self pitty

I thought Dominicans were black tho?....at least that's what us tried to convince that boy Ninjahood about for years on here...lol

That brother didn't mention Dominicans one time (unless I overlooked it) and this is how you respond. Get your trolling *** outta here

Ignore Steezy.

He always gotta jump in race threads and advising black folk about how they should handle their problems
He think cause he married a black girl he knows about our struggle :smh:

^^^ Chill brah. Lets not even go into that territory wit ole boy's wife

But I do find his previous "Latinos have just as bad" steez quite insulting

that brother talmbout hispanics, are dominicans NOT hispanics?...are they black? where does NT place them because im legit confused now....lol

call it trollin when ya cant come up with a legit explanation....good cop out :pimp:

He think cause he married a black girl he knows about our struggle
mean.gif
He married a Dominican.

I'm Mexican, married to a black woman...it's all about respect.

Real recognize real.

I love my black folks.

Don't let his comments sway you on some of us Latinos.

To add...steezy is right...Ninjahood refused to be called black..but thats for another thread.

Last edited:
no.

I hear what you're saying, and Baltimore has come a LONG way in a relatively short period but let's be fair, Baltimore is consistently ranked in the top 10 most dangerous cities.  :wow:
true. we still have plenty of problems. but this is the first night in over a decade that I don't feel safe going outside.

that brother talmbout hispanics, are dominicans NOT hispanics?...are they black? where does NT place them because im legit confused now....lol

call it trollin when ya cant come up with a legit explanation....good cop out :pimp:

:stoneface:

You know damb well you can be Hispanic and black at the same damb time.

Step your race trollin game up pa.

historically, nope, not even close....in recent years, hispanics get harassed, abused, etc just as much man....just because it doesnt make the national news, doesnt mean is not happening bruh..

Not to be the conspiracy theorist in the thread just saying doesn't anyone else peep how ALL media outlets trump these issues. This is the easiest issue to create outrage our community is the easiest to attack.

Read this: http://conspiracyanalyst.org/2015/0...only-just-the-start-of-something-much-bigger/

"Much worse is coming, and eventually we are going to see tremendous civil unrest and rioting all over this nation."

Article was written for Saturday's issue by the way..
U read the article
Basically called all blacks thugs
And that Malik shabazz back to his old tricks sayin he organized the violent protests

How is everyone watching the unrest unfold?  I refuse to watch CNN or any of those clowns on cable tv.

He think cause he married a black girl he knows about our struggle :smh:
He married a Dominican.

I'm Mexican, married to a black woman...it's all about respect.

Real recognize real.

I love my black folks.

Don't let his comments sway you on some of us Latinos.

To add...steezy is right...Ninjahood refused to be called black..but thats for another thread.
I have no problem with Latinos
I believe all us minorities are in it together
And should always stick together
Especially in America
We get divided even though mostly all of us are the impoverished ones in this nation

ah ok.....thats what i wanted to know.....so why is homie up in arms when people claim hispanics get the short end of the stick?....a dark complexion hispanic IS a black man.....or would ya not go AS ham if the victim of police brutality was black, but last name, Ramirez?

i aint eem trollin, just trying to gauge where he came from excluding hispanics from the problem of racial profiling and police brutality...

historically, nope, not even close....in recent years, hispanics get harassed, abused, etc just as much man....just because it doesnt make the national news, doesnt mean is not happening bruh..
I agree with u there
All minorities get harassed
Whether ur black Hispanic or middle eastern

ah ok.....thats what i wanted to know.....so why is homie up in arms when people claim hispanics get the short end of the stick?....a dark complexion hispanic IS a black man.....or would ya not go AS ham if the victim of police brutality was black, but last name, Ramirez?

i aint eem trollin, just trying to gauge where he came from excluding hispanics from the problem of racial profiling and police brutality...
The ethnicity doesn't matter IMO
What's wrong is wrong regardless
I'm down for everyone going ham whenever it happens to ANYONE

My concern is for people who identify as black who are getting slaughtered by police. It's only happening to black people so if you don't fit this classification then this isn't your issue

No one is excluding Hispanics. They are simply saying that the black struggle is unique and that black folk need to fight for themselves first and foremost.

If Hispanics want to be allies, then they gotta put in work too, but stand back and demand black folk fight for your rights too, when you're not willing to do the same in return

Black Folk getting off the "Minority Rights" steez, it is about what is best for black community first and foremost

You're straight up trolling. Focus that energy on getting your sperm count up

I completely disagree with KSteezy but you've been throwing out personal attacks the entire thread :x you're clearly trolling for the lulz here

Call it what you want...dude came in this and completely changed the topic. He can make his own ******* thread like he do with everything else including his personal issues

You're straight up trolling. Focus that energy on getting your sperm count up

You my mans, so I gotta tell you, stuff like this is unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom