AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

anyways i got my answer, like i said, i never claimed to identify with blacks, as im not black or even dark skinned, I identify with young hispanics in the hood because thats where i came from and growing up, cops didnt give a damb we were all the same to them and got picked on and profiled the same.....my boy got drugs planted on him, i had to trade in my scion because i was being harrassed constantly by the same cops while i drove in it....friends of mines were beat, broken bones, etc by cops....so to come out and say we as hipanics have had it easy, i gotta step forward and say thats BS.

U know what though
If this was some other place
The police woulda been let off shots and all that like ferguson
I think with the majority minorities in positions of power in that city
Is the reason why we don't see the circus like in ferguson
Cause In oakland it's almost the same they don't let off like them other places have
Kinda keeping the force of escalation down
So I kinda respect it

anyways i got my answer, like i said, i never claimed to identify with blacks, as im not black or even dark skinned, I identify with young hispanics in the hood because thats where i came from and growing up, cops didnt give a damb we were all the same to them and got picked on and profiled the same.....my boy got drugs planted on him, i had to trade in my scion because i was being harrassed constantly by the same cops while i drove in it....friends of mines were beat, broken bones, etc by cops....so to come out and say we as hipanics have had it easy, i gotta step forward and say thats BS.

Who said that?

Trust; I hapen live in a Hispanic-dominated area where they enjoy some form of autonomy, but elsewhere in the U.S. you're just another Rodriguez from Mexico to these folks
Who said that?
He think cause he married a black girl he knows about our struggle
mean.gif

Last edited:
In bigger cities though it's different
They don't just judge on race
It's also how ur perceived economically
Latino and black men and even middle eastern have some of the same issues regarding issues with profiling
In big cities in my opinion most minorities have similar experiences
Especially if they from the hood

Who said that?
I'm sayin though
They in the same boat as us

Brother talk about black lives and this troll come in trying to bring up some other ****.

Ain't no unarmed Hispanic passing for white getting murdered by cops.

This is a black issue

I'm not up on my socioeconomics so I can't argue your points there. But I do know that all ethnic groups, Arabs Asians blacks Jews doesn't matter have codes and favor their own, ever since ethnic enclaves started up during the immigration wave at the turn of the century. Just human nature. I don't think I'm being naive in believing that all these other groups are not conspiring together to pull money out of black neighborhoods, they're just trying to live. And they share with their people.
In an ideal world and a zero-sum game, we would be able to work together to get what we want which is Justice.  But we live in a world where each racial group is supposed to compete with each other for finite resources.  To that end, black people need to be about empowering and enriching our own before we reach out to connect with other groups.

And truthfully, every time we try to bring other groups into the fold it usually ends up that we put it in the work and they get the lion's share of the benefits.  Affirmative Action was supposed to even the playing field so blacks could get jobs.  What ended up happening was that every other group rushes in to collect and now, the primary benificiaries of AA are white gay men and white women.  The Civil Rights Act of the 1960s made it possible for those other groups to emigrate to the US and live well, but when they (a lot of the Arabs, Asians, Hispanics etc) got here they shut us out just like the white supremacists do.

And as far as ksteezy, dude is just a clown and a troll.   You always know somebody is full of **** when they won't stand on and explain their statements, and instead start throwing out misquotes.

Last edited:
Who said that?

the homie Drones, basically exempted all other minorities from the pains of racial profiling....on the last page.

The one with the pennies pick? Please quote where he says that. Cause I'm not getting that from his post

I believe homeboy's point that the black community shouldn't assume other races are their allies just because they happen to share similar experiences

That black folk need to stop fighting for minority rights and start fighting for black rights.

Basically saying stop letting other groups get a free ride off of the work our community puts in. Now I feel what he is saying, even though I don't completely agree

But he didn't say other minorites had it easy

I havent read the thread but I am black and will say that hispanics having it easy is complete ********. Maybe the white ones like Argentinians and people from Spain. Definitely not the tan/dark ones. I used to live in the west side for a brief period of time and the difference between both of us was marginal.

Last edited:
that brother talmbout hispanics, are dominicans NOT hispanics?...are they black? where does NT place them because im legit confused now....lol

call it trollin when ya cant come up with a legit explanation....good cop out :pimp:
why you care so much about black people? Worry about your own people.

Brother talk about black lives and this troll come in trying to bring up some other ****.

This is a black issue

Damn dawg....you is one ignorant dude... :lol:

Find me an unarmed fair skinned Hispanic man that has been killed by cops during this spree?

The topic is cop killings and nothing else. But good job trolling.

This is a black issue
I think it's a dark skinned issue bruh
Anyone with skin color the color of a brown paper bag and darker can get it
Regardless of race
Dark skinned Hispanics
Middle Eastern
**** there was a story about the guy visiting his fam from India who got his back broke by a cop remember
So I think if u got the good natural melanin u are a target

Find me an unarmed fair skinned Hispanic man that has been killed by cops during this spree?

The topic is cop killings and nothing else. But good job trolling.
There might be one or two, I think one happened in Long Beach, but by far almost all of the killings happen to us.

Back
Top Bottom