AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Of course not, it doesnt fit their agenda. Cable news has literally been using the same 5-7 videos/images of "violent" protestors all day. People have to STOP using the media as a reliable news source.

I really hope and pray one day most people will smarten up.

Nah b that Dominican stuff was a straight up troll job ...like you reached on that one :lol:

Yea I peeped that last night...real good interview and something you'll never see on mainstream media ..it's sad...he mentioned someone else killed by police a lil while ago that was covered up

Also the dude stealing toliet paper should tell you how bad these folks in bmore got it. All this tearing the community down narrative is a bunch of bs....what community? And the mayor slipped when she said these areas still ain't built up from **** that happened in the 60s :smh: like how you admit that on TV? Smh just shows how ****** up things are for folks in the hood

Ya one reporter on CNN was like this area has no supermarket. They have to use CVS as a food source
and them local corner joints serving that crap food as a actual source for food. What kinds of community is
that??? I bet people didn't even listen to what the reporter was actually saying. Out west is crazy man, it's
a completely different area of Baltimore. And the racial divide is something I noticed right when I got off the
plane to the city.

The crab cake vs. the chicken box

I work in greenbelt I basically did the same thing. Called it a night around 11 but mad reports of people headed down Chester street where I live and Broadway in fells. Thankfully everything was ok by me when I left this morning at 5:30

Crazy I leave at the same time also :smh:, didnt see much on the streets even downtown. Was less people on the road
for the DC commute it seemed like. Yesterday driving back downtown everything was closed I was like wtf is going
on. Pratt Ale, Cheesecake factory, the mall had tons of cops and shake shack had 5 cops on the whole block. You
work for NASA?

Yep at Goddard space flight center

I have friends that work in Harbor East and T Rowe Price closed at 2. All the shops closed between 3 and 5. It was a ghost town down there. It was kinda strange.

Can you answer my question? How many Afro-Latinos are on telumundo are Univision? See we can deflect just like you lol. Let's get back to the original topic of the thread fellas lol.

I'll repeat, about as many Latinos getting shine on BET or a Tyler Perry movie bruh...Don't get what your point is....lol

But here is one, a legend at that...my boy Cirilo

View media item 1510665
Edit ** you right Latinas got to host 106

Then why the need to separate us from ya?...why don't ya want us?

My boy Cirilo got no love for ole girl :frown:

So many people commenting on social media never stepped a foot inside of Baltimore. They're letting the facades and gentrification of the Inner Harbor fool them, they have no clue what it's like to grow up or live on the west side of Baltimore nor do they have a clue about how corrupt BMore PD is as well .. this isn't some small town like North Charleston, this is a major city with 600K residents!

People continue to lose track of why the situation spiraled into what we've seen over the past 24 hours. People aren't destroying property just because it's the cool thing to do, this is 50 years of oppression, lack of government support, lack of educational support, heroin, crack, aids/hiv, and 3rd world country living conditions combined into one big pressure cooker that has finally exploded.

That peaceful talk went out the window Saturday when those white people started chanting racial slurs during the protest, even calling their own white people who supported the protest "negro lovers" :x .. Yeah everybody wants the black man to be peaceful, hold hands but when you deliberately and continuously disrespect us, we're not supposed to be in outrage? Enough is enough, we have video evidence of police shooting a man 8 times in the back as well as footage of police dragging a man into a paddy wagon with a broken limb. 80% of that man's spine was destroyed by the time "help" arrived then he proceeded to die due to those injuries. Not to mention the countless other brutality issues we see everyday not being mentioned by the media. We supposed to just turn a blind eye like Stevie or Ray and act like none of that happened while ya hit us with the usual "it's being investigated internally" BS? Nah, we tried your peaceful way which got us no where, now it's time to start taking matters into our own hands.

Oh yeah, Mayor Blake looked pathetic on TV last night. She sounded like she guzzled down four bottles of red wine, watched two seasons of Scandal, and then hopped in front of the camera trying to give us a coherent elaboration of what was taking place in the city. Put the bottle down boo-boo, these streets is missing you :smh:

mad.gif
 that some1 brought up tyler perry. he helps wit keepn black stereotypes alive. hispanic too.

Last edited:
Tyler Perry ain't the reason we're looked down upon. The same words they use against us were words used before Tyler Perry was even born.

Do you see white people saying Duck Dynasty/honey boo boo is keeping stereotypes about us alive? :lol:

Stop blaming black people for white people who think they're superior to us

Absolutely disgusting. This has nothing to do with Gray's death anymore. It's all about causing harm and damage to anyone and anything they can, as well as getting free ****. Cutting fire hoses that are trying to put out fires that THEY set? ******* unbelievable. 

Where was your outrage at soccer fans who threw flares out on the pitch?

You're right it has nothing to dude with Gray's death anymore BUT it has EVERYTHING to do with EVERY minority who has been a victim of police brutality and injustice.

That racist Matt always seems to ruin my day when he's quoted (I have him blocked)

Like this dude completely disregarded captains post and then posts his SWS propaganda for the ***** and giggles.

Last edited:
Tyler Perry ain't the reason we're looked down upon. The same words they use against us were words used before Tyler Perry was even born.

Do you see white people saying Duck Dynasty/honey boo boo is keeping stereotypes about us alive?
laugh.gif

Stop blaming black people for white people who think they're superior to us
not blaming any1 just dont like tyler perry's message he sends out thru his movies.

Where was your outrage at soccer fans who threw flares out on the pitch?
I don't know what you're talking about but throwing flares on the pitch at worst results in a minor injury. These people are trying to maim police and innocent people, destroy property, and steal. Not really comparable.
That racist Matt always seems to ruin my day when he's quoted (I have him blocked)

Like this dude completely disregarded captains post and then posts his SWS propaganda for the ***** and giggles.
I'm sorry I ruin your day, Papi. I know it's a different experience to have somebody provide an opposing viewpoint, but that's life. I find it amusing that calling these scumbags for what they are makes me a SWS. Oh well, it doesn't really surprise me. 

Acting like animals and destroying things for the sake of it will not, believe it or not, make the rest of the country sympathize. It will make people even more jaded and unsympathetic. I think they already know that though, not that they care.

Why aren't you calling the police animals?

Yet you call the people reacting to the police violence animals.

Bigot

Last edited:
Truthfully, we don't care about the rest of the country's sympathy. They aren't sympathizing with us when they continuously watch police brutality and injustice towards minorities like animals everyday on their TVs, we don't need their sympathy now when we're fed up. Sympathy is dead at this point.

Truthfully, we don't care about the rest of the country's sympathy. They aren't sympathizing with us when they continuously watch police brutality and injustice towards minorities like animals everyday on their TVs, we don't need their sympathy now when we're fed up. Sympathy is dead at this point.
We who?

I'd suggest people interested in Bmore to check out The Wire. Apparently it was created by a journalist who spent many years covering the Baltimore inner cities, and even wrote a book about it.

I read that the only reason it didn't do so hot in the ratings was because audiences didn't want to see such a diverse cast of characters

I'd suggest people interested in Bmore to check out The Wire. Apparently it was created by a journalist who spent many years covering the Baltimore inner cities, and even wrote a book about it.

I read that the only reason it didn't do so hot in the ratings was because audiences didn't want to see such a diverse cast of characters

The show is an NT cult classic so no need to even mention the show.

I just wish there was some hope for change in this city ...the police BEEN dirty and I'm guessing their gon sweep Freddie's death under the rug n back to business as usual since summer coming :smh:

Last edited:
We who?

We as whole. IMO if we cared about sympathy that would be our main focus at this point. I think we're past the point of sympathy. We can agree to disagree if you feel different about it, I respect everyone's opinion when it comes to these type of topics.

The show is an NT cult classic so no need to even mention the show.
Yeah I learned about it from NT and all they wee-bay gifs
roll.gif

We can agree to disagree if you feel different about it, I respect everyone's opinion when it comes to these type of topics.
How did it take 22 pages for someone in this thread to do this without the name calling?

Back
Top Bottom