AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

mean.gif

Wait, so the family took the settlement offer? And now this mistrial basically means the officers will get away free?

mean.gif

Last edited:
Nah. Just that the jury couldn't come to a unanimous decision. The other officers still have to go on trial and whatnot. Porter will probably be retried too

Just how I expected. They "charged" these officers just to satisfy the public but y'all shoulda known wasn't a damn thing gonna happen to them.

Yea everybody in the area knew nothing was gon happen to the police, they can do anything they want in the city no consequences for the most part ...it was alotta outsiders and media hyping everything up

Only thing that changed a lil bit is the police are a lot more low key with all the bs they do right now and they getting body cameras

:smh:

Not guilty on all counts for that POS driving the van. I really thought it would go differently. That basically ensures the remaining four will all get not guilty verdicts too.

:smh:

Not guilty on all counts for that POS driving the van. I really thought it would go differently. That basically ensures the remaining four will all get not guilty verdicts too.
Yea these cases just for show , cops never had anything to worry about

Charges were brought to kill the unrest and riots. They threw Mosby up there as reassurance to numb the urge for unrest even more and slowly screwed the people over. Some people still think there's hope for a conviction but there will have to be more unrest for them to throw a bone and people aint got it in em, cats gotta work and support their families.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom