AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

127685.jpeg

sold these recently on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

this is the item description

Size 9 Nike Air Trainer SC High White Zen Gray Lightning 673185 103.

Not wearable. Good shoe for display or sold swap.

weeks later the buyer files a return request saying they're defective

they put the measly $30 he paid for them on hold so I called ebay to see what they could do for me

cac.jpg

Case details​

OutcomeOutcomeYou were not found at fault.You were not found at fault.More infoMore infoThis item isn't eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee. The case will not affect your seller performance

🤡

I'll have to look into get the negative feedback removed

sold these recently on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

this is the item description

Size 9 Nike Air Trainer SC High White Zen Gray Lightning 673185 103.

Not wearable. Good shoe for display or sold swap.

weeks later the buyer files a return request saying they're defective

they put the measly $30 he paid for them on hold so I called ebay to see what they could do for me

cac.jpg

Case details​

OutcomeOutcomeYou were not found at fault.You were not found at fault.More infoMore infoThis item isn't eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee. The case will not affect your seller performance

🤡

I'll have to look into get the negative feedback removed
Same thing happened to me a back in 2015 when I sold one of my ‘99 lightning pairs. I had in my description “Sneakers are vintage, not sutibale for wear. Highly recommend for collection purposes only. Wear at your own risk…”. I even had a print out of that message, and put it in side the box lol. The buyer decided to wear them the sole crumbled, filed a complaint, and I lost the case lol.

Indeed they did. Shoetrends or sneakertrends can’t remember off top was another slept on gem as well.
Pickyourshoes was great for copping GR products especially when $1 was somewhere around ¥80 (it’s ¥140 something right now….)
BTW, how about Uptempo Air?

Pickyourshoes was great for copping GR products especially when $1 was somewhere around ¥80 (it’s ¥140 something right now….)
BTW, how about Uptempo Air?
UptempoAir is another one I do remember. Didn’t buy much if anything from there. I feel like there prices were higher? I could be remembering wrong.

UptempoAir is another one I do remember. Didn’t buy much if anything from there. I feel like there prices were higher? I could be remembering wrong.
Don’t really remember their pricing…. But since they were one of the few online store that shipped internationally at that time (along w/ shoetrends), did buy something from them back then although I can’t recall what I bought from them exactly tho.

Back
Top Bottom