AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

^that's great man

waiting nike to release the medicine ball sc with these qs type materials, an improvement from 09

How do the OG QS Auburns fit?

I heard people had to go 1/2 / full size down for the ones that released earlier in the year

^that's great man

waiting nike to release the medicine ball sc with these qs type materials, an improvement from 09

Not copping kicks for the rest of 2013 but if they did these in that soft leather they did for the QS SCs I'd cop no question. Would likely double up.

Missed the all star SC on release day because I went after the griffeys instead (which i still like more).
Just ordered on JJ today. Will think about grabbing another if still available tomorrow.

A little off subject but I just got these vvnds off eBay $35 , thank u very much , but my point is that the quality of materials on these are amazing (production date was 2000) why can't Nike just give us quality anymore like these with all there retros ?

I don;'t know if Nike can or even needs to go back to truly amazing quality.. Those retailed for $90 btw

A little off subject but I just got these vvnds off eBay $35 , thank u very much , but my point is that the quality of materials on these are amazing (production date was 2000) why can't Nike just give us quality anymore like these with all there retros ?

nice pick-up
but when these came out i wasn't liking the midsole color changes (similiar to the current air revolutions that now have only 2-tone soles)

...they corrected that (or made it closer to the original) in a 2002 release with the checkered tongue - but I never saw one pair of those anywhere instore & the quality was dumbed-down on em anyway from what I've heard

indigo v black never bothered me tho

Last edited:
^^^ look at Jordans. People pay more every year for the same and often times inferior quality on Jordan retros.

I think what pisses me off about the vintage QS stuff is that it shows that Nike is perfectly capable of giving us decent materials and a closer-to-OG shoe they just don't most of the time. I hope they keep doing this with trainers though. Med Balls and Chlorophylls please so I can start retiring already.

WOW. Could u imagine if all retros had this quality ,,,, these QS are unreal!!!!!

agreed ^^^ These will be put into the rotation immediately. One of the shoes that first got me really hooked back in the day along with Jordan 5 metallics. Had to choose between the two for Xmas that year- 91 or 92? Can't remember exactly. Glad I scored a pair from Undefeated a few days ago. Thanks to whoever put the link up. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom