AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Saw a bunch of B-Grades of these at the Gonzales, LA outlet this weekend. From what I can tell they had some spots on the grey portion. Only one pair in my size so I skipped out.

I'm going though the pages but am a bit confused on how the qs auburns fit. How does the fit compare to jordan? In terms of how Jordan's typically fit/feel - are they closer to how the Jordan V (which runs bigger) or the Jordan 11 (which typically runs narrower/tighter)? Does anyone recommend going up a half size in these? Thanks!

I'm going though the pages but am a bit confused on how the qs auburns fit. How does the fit compare to jordan? In terms of how Jordan's typically fit/feel - are they closer to how the Jordan V (which runs bigger) or the Jordan 11 (which typically runs narrower/tighter)? Does anyone recommend going up a half size in these? Thanks!

TTS for me. I do not recommend going .5 up. I wear a 10 in all Js and dunks. I do agree the 5s can be roomy and 11s are snug but I still get a 10 in both. I have sz. 10 in the QS auburns and citrons and they fit perfect. I size .5 up in all air max and air trainer 1 if that helps.

TTS for me. I do not recommend going .5 up. I wear a 10 in all Js and dunks. I do agree the 5s can be roomy and 11s are snug but I still get a 10 in both. I have sz. 10 in the QS auburns and citrons and they fit perfect. I size .5 up in all air max and air trainer 1 if that helps.

Exactly I do the exact same sizing tts for these
And I can't stress it enough how much better the quality is on the QS auburns than the general release

Exactly I do the exact same sizing tts for these
And I can't stress it enough how much better the quality is on the QS auburns than the general release

Thanks for the responses. Now I am on the look out for a 11.5. I am finding plenty of 12s but no 11.5s.

unless you plan to do rigorous activities in these i do not see why it would hurt that much to go a size up...

smh wish i could get ahold of the qs for a reasonable price

unless you plan to do rigorous activities in these i do not see why it would hurt that much to go a size up...

smh wish i could get ahold of the qs for a reasonable price

I plan to workout in them. Perhaps then a slightly bigger size would be more appropriate.

anyone looking for the Auburn QS vintage pair there is a size 9 on kixify for $155 and someone has all stars for 169.99 also

Posted this in the outlet thread, should have repeated it here, not sure what's still in stock, but:

Lighthouse Factory
(219) 879-1320
(302346-106)
$59.97

Just an FYI , I ordered the vintage trainer sc today from corporate for. $90 shipped......steal IMO so if u still need give them a call 513-771-0432

Bought the vintage pair after hearing about the great quality. I open them and see this. Nike gave me a voucher.

is this da first time nike releases da same sneaker twice da same year? last time i remember this were da female, then male carolina XII's

still no photos but i have seen them , pretty good ..... school logo on tongue . ice bottom , elephant print .... gonna be a dope shoe for the Alabama fans

Back
Top Bottom