AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Anyone with details on these?
638074-100
http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/05/n...h-white-black-metallic-silver-university-red/

This retros been done about 50 times already. I thought I had seen it all... Now we have colored translucent outrigger, speckles, shiny silver lace element, and metallic silver leather... Wow

The bottom looks like its trying to form a O in the fashion of the Ohio State University Buckeyes....

----
Release these already.. Broken record time but wow...

How hard would it be to release a shoe like this?

Last edited:
Roll Tide 
nthat.gif

Man I like that red sc retro. The metallic silver could have been red though. I'm cool on that ashy Larry suede.

I can't get with the SC II. In my opinion it doesn't flow as well and the ankle is wide. If I was working out in them, sure maybe.

Well... be prepared to do a whole lot of not caring because I don't think those are going to get any love.

THE ONES ON THIS PAGE ARE HIDEOUS TO ME… THE ONES THAT JUST DROPPED WITHT HE ELEPHANT PRINT ARE DECENT BUT IM PASSING….I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE WHITE AND GREY JOINTS FROM 2000…THEY BRING BACK SO MANY MEMORIES.. THE CITY WAS MY PLAYGROUND WHEN THOSE DROPPED IN HS..

My hate for Bama is too strong to even give those a passing glance. Those Ohio State are pretty nice, but I'd only get them as a gift for a friend that's an alum. I hate that my Tigers have been so spotty this year that they aren't even getting a special release. I've made it my goal to track down the last few ones.

Back
Top Bottom