AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

^ the purple/white pair A+

Won't be getting any of my money on these. Guess I'll be going with the cheaper flight 89 with better options IMO.

Starting running out of ideas after the first one.. In order of when I made them.

I definitely want a white grey infrared OGesque c/w asap

I'm back after a long break from this site, also I totally lost my login info, anyways.

Here's what I came up with. A little more OG inspired colorway with a little added interest.  Doubt I'll order a pair until someone actually posts theirs. The description says "leather", but god knows what that means to Nike nowadays.

I did order a pair of the Flight 89s though and will post once I get those in. The option to create some good colorways are much better on that shoe and I'm hoping the "full grain leather" in the description is actually that.

Loving the Nike ID on these bad boys. Definitely a top 5 silhouette all time for me. Wish they had more colors like the hectic and royal blue but the colors they do have will serve just fine.

Not sure if this slipped passed y'all radar but I saw this on modern notoriety. Feelin this raider colorway a lot more than the South Beach joints. Will wait for them to drop below 170 though cause I have a feeling they will sit

Back
Top Bottom