AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Got my South Beach ones couple days ago. They are mostly suede (black and hyper jade part) leather (hyper punch)

those og's will hit outlets just have patience
Yeah I've decided to restrain myself. $130 + 10 for the shipping is just silly. Maybe ill just cop the AM93's instead
smile.gif

Am I just too picky? The darker mudguard and lighter blue make it seem more like those 2001ish UNC baby blue retros that came out and NOT the OG ROYAL BLUES with lighter grey mudguard

Am I just too picky? The darker mudguard and lighter blue make it seem more like those 2001ish UNC baby blue retros that came out and NOT the OG ROYAL BLUES with lighter grey mudguard

Yea but what can you do?

White royal og is my fav. My 2000 retro pair is beat to death

Gotta get um

I love the way these look with out the strap. Reminds me of the nike air cross trainers

Too bad the paint is so cheap on the midsole. Gets dirty too fast and doesnt come off. Had to send my infrareds back because of the **** painted midsole

Oh s***

a day after I buy my diamond turfs I been looking for, these id's finally drop.

imma be broke :smh:

Last edited:
Websites down. The suspense. $155 plus whatever else is killer. We shall see what colors we have shortly

Just twiddling my thumbs trying to site every couple of mines. Getting antsy. Need to see the color options. $155 is a steal for these considering us who are buying shoes overseas. Sigh this summer is going to be a hot summer, between these ID's and KD y ID's. SMH.

Is it down b/c of the demand or is it not available yet? I'm getting blue balls here!!

Back
Top Bottom