Age old question Should Boyfriends pay for EVERYTHING.

my boy is currently fighting with his broad about paying for everything.
i basically dont have real good advice for him.

He pays for the movies, eating out, he uses his car ( gas and other things) and all the trips and nows he is on a chokehold for money.
and she never pays.. she works but its just for the experience and gets nothing.. she saves for school or things
the fight is over he not having enough money to go Orlando and the Universal tix are mad bread.
all he asked for 50 bucks.. i told him he to tell her aye either she puts in money or dont go.
laugh.gif

any advice guys? s

my boy is currently fighting with his broad about paying for everything.
i basically dont have real good advice for him.

He pays for the movies, eating out, he uses his car ( gas and other things) and all the trips and nows he is on a chokehold for money.
and she never pays.. she works but its just for the experience and gets nothing.. she saves for school or things
the fight is over he not having enough money to go Orlando and the Universal tix are mad bread.
all he asked for 50 bucks.. i told him he to tell her aye either she puts in money or dont go.
laugh.gif

any advice guys? s

no boyfreinds shouldnt pay for everything, and to answer your question yea its that simple either she chips in or the trip doesn't happen

no boyfreinds shouldnt pay for everything, and to answer your question yea its that simple either she chips in or the trip doesn't happen

Sounds like a gold digga'. He's an idiot for getting her use to him paying for everything. He needs to cut it and set his foot down that she should put in her own effort from time to time. Yeah, the guy should be paying ALMOST for everything but, it's nice to know that the chick doesn't just free load.

Sounds like a gold digga'. He's an idiot for getting her use to him paying for everything. He needs to cut it and set his foot down that she should put in her own effort from time to time. Yeah, the guy should be paying ALMOST for everything but, it's nice to know that the chick doesn't just free load.

No.

For a trip like that, she should contribute. Spazzing over $50? He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Like my fellow R-Truth fan said, he needs to give her an ultimatum. This is the only good advice.

She's cheap and its beyond saving for school. She's using him and when its her turn to chip in, her true colors come out.

No.

For a trip like that, she should contribute. Spazzing over $50? He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Like my fellow R-Truth fan said, he needs to give her an ultimatum. This is the only good advice.

She's cheap and its beyond saving for school. She's using him and when its her turn to chip in, her true colors come out.

relationship = 50/50

she shouldnt get angry at her bf bcuz hes currently broke. it seems like shes just using him. he should just find a new broad with a job that actually pays...its summertime, theres lots of single girls out.

relationship = 50/50

she shouldnt get angry at her bf bcuz hes currently broke. it seems like shes just using him. he should just find a new broad with a job that actually pays...its summertime, theres lots of single girls out.

He's being used. Treat a woman equally. If she can't pay for some things..... she can't complain.

He's being used. Treat a woman equally. If she can't pay for some things..... she can't complain.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

i told him he to tell her aye either she puts in money or she dont go.
laugh.gif
thats all that needs to be said

and she never pays.. she works but its just for the experience and gets nothing.

30t6p3b.gif

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

i told him he to tell her aye either she puts in money or she dont go.
laugh.gif
thats all that needs to be said

and she never pays.. she works but its just for the experience and gets nothing.

30t6p3b.gif

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

30t6p3b.gif
it's already a lost cause and he should drop her or make some drastic changes. She's already accustomed to him paying for everything so it's no wonder why she's spazzing over even 50 bucks when she's been flying by no problem for the whole relationship.

30t6p3b.gif
it's already a lost cause and he should drop her or make some drastic changes. She's already accustomed to him paying for everything so it's no wonder why she's spazzing over even 50 bucks when she's been flying by no problem for the whole relationship.

No they shouldn't. Most of the time (if she's hot enough) there's a line of guys and simps right behind waiting who are willing to do so, and will be happy to

No they shouldn't. Most of the time (if she's hot enough) there's a line of guys and simps right behind waiting who are willing to do so, and will be happy to

Back
Top Bottom