Age old question Should Boyfriends pay for EVERYTHING.

I pay most of the time for my girl but she buys things too I just got that mentality to pay for your women like my dad. But my girl hooks it up with the gifts on the side.

I pay most of the time for my girl but she buys things too I just got that mentality to pay for your women like my dad. But my girl hooks it up with the gifts on the side.

I pay for the first date and on special occasions like her bday or something.

Other than that we're going dutch.

If he dont drop her, either he's a level 99 simp or the box is made out of 100 virgins.
Sounds like a spoiled brat/gold digger to me.

I pay for the first date and on special occasions like her bday or something.

Other than that we're going dutch.

If he dont drop her, either he's a level 99 simp or the box is made out of 100 virgins.
Sounds like a spoiled brat/gold digger to me.

laugh.gif
the threads dudes create
30t6p3b.gif

Me and my girl split everything. For movies, shell get tickets ill get food unless its a special occasion say bday or celebration whatever i pay the entire thing. At times ill take her to a yanks game cuz i know she loves them and its my gift to her but everything else is 50/50 and it works perfectly

Me and my girl split everything. For movies, shell get tickets ill get food unless its a special occasion say bday or celebration whatever i pay the entire thing. At times ill take her to a yanks game cuz i know she loves them and its my gift to her but everything else is 50/50 and it works perfectly

if it ain't 50/50 it ain't worth it. That is as simple as it gets. special occasions and dinners you pick and plan are alright but if you go out to eat often split it, or make her watch you eat.

if it ain't 50/50 it ain't worth it. That is as simple as it gets. special occasions and dinners you pick and plan are alright but if you go out to eat often split it, or make her watch you eat.

Naw, even though I usually try to get the ticket every time my girl makes her own money and doesn't mind picking up the ticket. If I asked to take her out then I pay, if she suggest something then she pays. Other than that. it's 50/50 on other stuff. We never had any discussion about it, it's just a known rule. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

relationship = 50/50
QFTMFT
pimp.gif
This.. if she ain't paying for her #*@! then she ain't going, it's that simple.

This trick better be a damb dime asking for this dude to pay for everything, and spazzing over 50 bucks
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom