AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

laugh.gif

125 should be the actual price, not the 160 that FTL is charging.

124.99 was the price for the 2009 pair... This 25 buck increase is sad but predicable. Agreed with fresh out the box these will be on super sale by may\june

Feel bad why? I paid retail and it didn't hurt my pockets in the slightest. Feel bad for those who think $150 is a lot of money.

Why should we feel bad? It is alot of money for those lol

Id rather wait til these drop to 60 and give the hundred id use now to buy them to charity

Why should we feel bad? It is alot of money for those lol

Id rather wait til these drop to 60 and give the hundred id use now to buy them to charity

$20 more is a lot? So you don't buy Jordan's or Foamposites right. I can still give to charity and have my Bakins too. No issue paying $150.

^^^ not the point of funds the point of worth... these aren't worth retail at 150....

Maybe not to you or others but worth is determined by the buyer. If I paid $150 then TO ME they were obviously worth it. Resell or demand for a sneaker doesn't factor in when I buy something. If I want it and can afford it I'm gonna buy it period.

Last edited:
Feel bad why? I paid retail and it didn't hurt my pockets in the slightest. Feel bad for those who think $150 is a lot of money.
That sounds Mad Naive, bruh.

It doesn't matter whether $150 is alot or a little to someone. It's more practical to wait a month or so for something to be half the price, than to pay full right away.

Similar to buying a brand new car off the lot... even people in upper-tier tax brackets often avoid doing so, in favor of a more practical decision.

But hey, more power to ya if that's your steez!

Last edited:
That sounds Mad Naive, bruh.

It doesn't matter whether $150 is alot or a little to someone. It's more practical to wait a month or so for something to be half the price, than to pay full right away.

Similar to buying a brand new car off the lot... even people in upper-tier tax brackets often avoid doing so, in favor of a more practical decision.

But hey, more power to ya if that's your steez!

View media item 688362

I respect your assessment. For those that think paying retail for these is crazy I have a question. Will you ever or have you ever paid full price for something that will or has gone on sale before? If something dropped that you want and can afford, you would wait every time until it goes on sale? If the answer is yes your not keeping it real.

90sera 90sera
Of course some have. I did with the Huarache 94, joints dropped as low as $30. I paid retail, because I really wanted them. But I don't recall hearing or reading much saying they would go on sale, and can't say if I did I would've waited. They're one of my faves, had to have em. If you feel the same be happy with your purchase and look to cop a second if they do get down to $60, lol.

Last edited:
i kinda feel what brah saying maybe he shoulda worded it different, prime example these black air missions i got i dropped 120 on them when they came out  bc i wanted them bad really i coulda waited for them to go down to like $60/$70 but i wanted them and had the bread for them so y not, the bakins is to each is own tho they are not worth 150 now being that this the 3rd time they coming out, but if i had 150 for them and i wanted them that bad i would pull the trigger regardless if they were going to go on sale later, some shoes i just like to have right then and there, just my opinion tho

^ Exactly. Slept too hard in 09 so I was not going to play games when they came around this time, even if it cost a bit more. I had several footlocker giftcards that weren't too likely to be spent on anything else anyways. Materials obviously aren't worth $150 but the quality is better than several nike bball retros of late so I can't complain.

The last three posts are spot on it really just boils down to what a man wants to do with HIS money... I want them but they're not high on my must have list therefore I'm willing to take the risk of them selling out before hitting sales racks. But like 1008gramz said if I want em then n there ima cop em. Rather be caught slipping with it than without it :wink:

nike plsase rerelease this...I had this when i was in 7th grade...that was back in 97..that would bring back so much memories.
i hear ya i had mine when i was in 8th grade and that exact colorway and nobody had them in my area and they broke so many necks, i have since bought a few pairs but they all crumble regardless of DS or used so it has to be a retro or no dice

i would cop every colorway of the Shake Ndestrukt if they released properly ( i know the basketball logo on the heel will be gone)

Back
Top Bottom