Air Carnivores in summer 2010

QwikOne from the another sneaker site had a nice comparison shot set up.

5212586434622c30c2cbad5b1e1395b04ecbfc1.jpg

Not bad.. OGs were a few shades darker with the aqua and purple, but not nearly as bad as some other retros.

Anyone else notice how unnecessarily big the box is for these
Looks like a Foamposite or Griffey Max box
That comparison shot shows how much extra room there is

Whats good guys I will give you a heads up only cause I know only a chosen group are really up on the sneakers, I wore mine one day last week but i found a new hat that can go with it goto Cranuimfitteds.com in the search box type up air carnnivores there is an arizona diamondback fitted that will go perfect with it these sneakes. I ordered mine a couple of days ago and I just picked it up from the post office. Sorry i cant provide pics of the hat my cam is messed up right now. But if you live in brooklyn and you are wearing the carnivores and this I already know you are a true OG and you are on this website. I love my carnivores thats why I doubled up on them. Oh yea as far as those photoshop carnivores just leave it to the OG colorways dont kill the shoe

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Please tell me this ain't some form of "popping the color or I'ma show the shoe off " technique?
eek.gif

Man....put your pants leg down.
smh.gif

Btw...Saw them in person today. Carnivores are as good as copped.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Not bad.. OGs were a few shades darker with the aqua and purple, but not nearly as bad as some other retros.
Good find.  For such a 'complex' shoe, looks like Nike got it spot-on.  Its such a shame we don't see this more often.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

5212586434622c30c2cbad5b1e1395b04ecbfc1.jpg

The durabuck was a little better on the OG's also, but these aren't too bad. They basically stay true to form.

Heads up
Ecapcity is droppin this later on today
OGDEN-RAPTORS-59Fifty-New-Era-Fitted-Hats-Nike-Air-Carnivores-500x379.jpg

They did a better job on the green than Cranium did
Craniums green looks alot closer to the green of the OGs
ECC normally updates at like 7pm on Thursdays

Nice Fitted its a must cop for me! I was just on the site, I will check back later to see if its out

Sneakermane- hahahah

Fboogie- Thanks for the info, I'll check that out

Capfive- not feeling the fitted, I hope others are made

Anybody in the south seeing these yet?  I still cant find anybody in Dallas who knows anything about these.  I did not live here when these first came out, maybe the ignorance about these here is because they never saw them the first time.

TXCaddyKing if all else fails just get them off ebay there are some good sellers with great prices on them

CARNIVORE-DINO--WHITE-T.gif

carnivore-BLACK-T.gif
carnivore-DINO.gif

I just bought the white and the grey one for $30 each I didnt want to post until i copped through paypal lol

carnivore-VULTURE.gif

Back
Top Bottom