Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

I seriously feel like I just slipped in the backdoor and grabbed OG Barkley 180s while dudes were lined up at the front door for the Gamma XI...
This is Real Life :smokin
(Woulda liked to see a bigger 180 unit, but it is what it is.)

Last edited:
Sheikh is definitely getting these but it's hard to tell what day exactly. The guy from the Concord shop is calling me back after he calls corporate. Sounds like the style is on the Shiekh calendar but it's missing the release date -- same info I got from the Berkeley store. 

I checked with a Shiekh, confirmed the style code and she told me they should arrive this Thursday.

Sheikh is definitely getting these but it's hard to tell what day exactly. The guy from the Concord shop is calling me back after he calls corporate. Sounds like the style is on the Shiekh calendar but it's missing the release date -- same info I got from the Berkeley store. 
There is no release date. When they get them they can sell them.
Good luck.

15rh2ee.jpg

261m3kh.jpg

:smokin
Can't wait til Thursday.

i had a choice between these and black infras vi back in 91, and i went with the vi which are my favourite shoe of all time. never had these, but feel the need (way more than those stupid xis).

This was the best drop of the year.
Not saying it's my favorite shoe of the year (bc that goes to the FR-III).
This drop though.
One of the best Nike Retros of all-time, just sitting, resting.
:nerd:

Villa sold out of 10 and 10.5, was in my cart but had to fill out the info since I never ordered from them. Oh well any one know any other online stores? What's nike.com waiting on ?

Today was a good day :D

Fresh pair of Royals later this week, Olympics came in today, and found these in the back of the closet

Top 3 Barkleys :smokin
5b85a1b0_image.jpeg

Just to let you guys know you could buy them nikestore.com just give them call with the style and color code 310095 - 011.

Good lookin out -- Repped.
I had chatted online with NDC Reps over the last 4 days trying to see if they'd have it online.
Tonight is the first time they told me they couldn't be bought online, but by phone only.
Secured a second pair and gave my Gamma XI ticket to a local FNL employee.

Jus copped them 135 shipped off ebay. They had almost a FSR (only 10.5 was gone smh) n WestNYC got them on phone order too so I guess yall try them tomorrow. It dont seem like theyre TOO limited tho so thats good

Today was a good day 
happy.gif

Fresh pair of Royals later this week, Olympics came in today, and found these in the back of the closet

Top 3 Barkleys 
smokin.gif
The only one I miss in my Barkley collection is the first one on the pic, I think they called the Godzilla? Correct me if I am wrong, totally missed the release couple of years back. 

Back
Top Bottom