Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

Mine arrived today from Villa(ordered Tuesday).  Besides the air unit looking a little smaller, the quality is on point. 

Stopped at my Champs(Harrisburg Mall) and they didn't have them, which is making me glad I ordered from Villa.

These new pics are :smokin

Can't wait to get my pair on Monday. First chance I get Imma try to smash my girl with these on, word to Justin Slayer

My 2 get here tomorrow; all these pics have me salivating.
Just checked a couple more boutiques and these aren't selling out as fast as i thought they would.
Thank you Gamma hype.
And more reps to jshortt for having me ready for this drop.
:nerd:

Good looking my man! A simple over the phone transaction and now I'm plugged in. I'm surprised none of the major retailers have received these yet if they are at all. I'll double up if and when they do.

No problem man. Glad I could help and glad you got yours hassle free.

peace,
J

My 2 get here tomorrow; all these pics have me salivating.
Just checked a couple more boutiques and these aren't selling out as fast as i thought they would.
Thank you Gamma hype.
And more reps to jshortt for having me ready for this drop.
:nerd:

Haha, too true on the Gamma hype. And as always glad I could help the community. Lotta skepticism about this release.

peace,
J

Saw them in person today, gotta say that they look pretty good.
My local Champs just got them in today, word to J telling us ^ lol
opqkwl.jpg

Will cop this weekend.

Champs at Washington Square mall said they wouldnt be getting them. Then the guy tells me to contact Champs in Portland quick because "they may be limited and will be a raffle" 
laugh.gif
  Im waiting for a $50 nike gc i got from work to come in the mail then i'll cop. Im hoping it arrives tomorrow. I cant wait.

These things are flawless.
Obviously the 180 unit could be a little bigger, and truer to the OG, but I'm completely satisfied w/ this drop.
First thing I wanted to check were the production dates, b/c we first started hearing chatter of this drop last year.
I thought maybe they'd be scrapped 2012 pairs since we obviously never saw a release, until now.
But the dates on my pairs are July 2013 to Sept. 2013.
These have the same material as the Thunder IV.
It will crease slightly early on, but it can handle some serious beats.
:smokin

Duno man, ether you are very picky or I am blind, but nubuk doesn't crease at all. That's one of the reasons I prefer nubuk even back in the 90's.

Its not even a crease, its a thin line almost not visible, unless you wear only one and only pair all year around and beat it to dead. 

Showed up at my champs. No big whoop, everyone's checkin for the gamma's tomorrow

My bad, "Crease Slightly" wasn't the right wording, it's more like a stretched wrinkle,
but either way it's a material that takes abuse, like I said before.
I was complimenting the material, definitely not degrading it.
I don't buy 2+ pair anymore unless it's something serious. Been doing this waaay too long.
But these were a double-up. No second thought.

Last edited:
Nyc got these yet? I'm thinking about holding off to try for the Red Octobers... decisions

If these are at your local retailers they shouldn't move that fast, at least until the dust settles on the more hyped holiday releases. Once people catch wind of these though it's a wrap, especially once they find out they've been hit with the "QS" label. :smh:

Yo Gentry, more releases like this.
Less VacTech, Hyperfuse BS

THIS :nerd:
And hit me with an Air Force V please (highs & lows, white/black/grey)...
Maybe some Air Force STS and Air Flight Lite lows (black/white), too.

No chance in hell Gentry gives us those. All we can hope for is that this might be a sign that the Godzillas will not get a VacTech or hyperfuse death

Got mine in today :nthat:

If these are at your local retailers they shouldn't move that fast, at least until the dust settles on the more hyped holiday releases. Once people catch wind of these though it's a wrap, especially once they find out they've been hit with the "QS" label. :smh:

Kids don't care about retros without a jumpman, even with a QS label.

Back
Top Bottom