Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

Not sure why everyone keeps calling this a quickstrike release...they are not...

However...the quantities produced are relatively small...Nike probably wants to make sure that they sell through well and don't get to the $39.99 levels from 8 years ago...

or $14.99 in my case :wink:

JM

$14.99 is the come up of the century :lol:

Forgot I posted here a long time ago, got thrown off by the low part of the post 
laugh.gif
. They look good. I don't need a double of these, glad those who missed out got a easy cop.

Was gonna wait for them to go on sale but said F it and grabbed a pair today. Love these.
Yo Gentry, more releases like this.

Less VacTech, Hyperfuse BS
And THIS. That was pretty much the exact reason I went ahead and copped today. It seems like lately, they just change the classics far too often. Since these were done right, I had to vouch for them.

Last edited:
For Christmas, I wish Gentry could be moved to the walking division or running or something. Let him go ruin those divisions for once. The vitriol for him needs to be spread around 
laugh.gif

Got my pair for Christmas today. I didn't have the '05 rero, but I love these.
xg9wmh.jpg

Bonus with my Oly's
2cqnybn.jpg

I just love the Air Force 180's in general. Still on the hunt for some Union's though... :nerd:

Tried on my 180 lows today... these seem to be running on the small side.

My 10.5's fit tighter than I was expecting. I have 180 force mids in the same size and they're roomy. 

Might want to consider going up a half size if you lookin to scoop these. Meanwhile I gotta catch a discounted sz11.
ohwell.gif

Tried on my 180 lows today... these seem to be running on the small side.

My 10.5's fit tighter than I was expecting. I have 180 force mids in the same size and they're roomy. 

Might want to consider going up a half size if you lookin to scoop these. Meanwhile I gotta catch a discounted sz11.
ohwell.gif
These tend to run small in the toebox.
NDC wont be dropping these?
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Keep checking NDC though. Sometimes when QS drop they get it later than everyone's regular spots. But keep checking the site, it might be a random drop. 

I want to get a pair of the Force 180 Mid in Emerald size 12. Love my GITD. I admit I do like the Oly Force 180s too.

Just got my pair in from Villa and they are sweet! If they hit sales i will be scooping up another. No store around me has received stock so I had to make sure i picked up at least one pair. 

Just picked up my pair. Had to go to a few stores to find my size. They look great, very happy with having these again. My girl bought me these back in 05, those we're beat to death. Missed out on the Bred 1's so I decided to pick these up.

Ended up picking these up today when I ended up at the mall and unexpectedly found these there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom