Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

I think the '06s had stitching with durabuck while these are made using Vac Tech which is "a form of vacuum

compression to create a unibody upper that’s said to be both durable and water-resistant."

It also seems like (basing off pictures) the airmax logo on the tongue, the nike logo on the heel, and the nike logo

on the outer sole are light grey on the '13s instead of white.

Last edited:
I think the '06s had stitching with durabuck while these are made using Vac Tech which is "a form of vacuum

compression to create a unibody upper that’s said to be both durable and water-resistant."

Ah- so that's what VAC TECH means. Thanks!

i went to 5 different spots to see if they hit the sales rack yet and the quality on these are garbage i wouldn't pay a dollar over 60 bucks for these

Wasn't a fan of this shoe AT ALL but I'm really liking these red joints. What you guys think?

laugh.gif

Those are horrible.  

FNL has the Black CW marked down to $119. Hopefully they price them lower like the Nike Flight One. Hoping to get these under $80 with coupon and Winner Circle.

Was kind of feeling the fire reds until i found out material is vac tech....i'm not messing with them.

Last edited:

A grape colorway

Not a fan of vac tech, or this much white, but this is colorblocked a lot better than what they've been doing.

Last edited:
i wasn't interested in these being vac tech, either, but i had to pull the trigger on the black/metallics for $85... will likely grab another pair in the next few weeks for even cheaper. They are truly tanks.

i wasn't interested in these being vac tech, either, but i had to pull the trigger on the black/metallics for $85... will likely grab another pair in the next few weeks for even cheaper. They are truly tanks.

How do they feel on foot? Are they actually better for basketball and more comfortable?

How do they feel on foot? Are they actually better for basketball and more comfortable?

As far as hooping goes, I'm retired, but you could play in these. They're pretty stiff, due to the unibody though... However, I'm willing to overlook all the important issues, while pretending i'm the white Jalen Rose. And by that I mean drinking and driving, and telling a mean story :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom