Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

^ no thanks. Looks like something a teenager would wear. Those days are long gone for me.

To be honest, I actually like the ASG pair. I hated the GITD Flight One's in the online pics last year, but when I saw them in person it was a different story.

Idk, maybe it's just because I have a thing for silver shoes too. But hopefully these are slept on though.

Man I wore those KJs to death back in the day, the blk/purple CW - Nice and light and the strap was thin so it didnt turt your foot like some of the thicker ones. The only downside for me was I couldnt really rock em loose like Js or Flights with the strap they didn't work on a loose fit.

Id like to see this AS CW in person, cant tell how these would look from the pics out so far.

It's like NIKE is taking this VacTech version of the Air force Max and marketing it like it's in its original form... Nike isn't talking about VacTech at ALL, they're just pushing the Air Force Max and its storied past 8)

seen these on the bay...

hmmph

Seen these in person today and was highly disappointed... Wish nike would just stop putting this new stuff on classic shoes..

Found a DS pair of the '01 retro OG color way. This more than makes up for this disappointment of a release.

Jimmy Jazz has these for $119, but I'm waiting for FNL to drop in price as well. $20 WC and $20 off coupon would be about $80 + taxes.

I ended up getting black Flight Ones for under $60... These will come close to that number, they are EVERYWHERE :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm hoping they do drop ridiculously in price like the flight ones. Maybe doubling up if they do.

Back
Top Bottom