Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Came in here excited to hear more news.  

Leaving disappointed......Vac Tech only.  
mean.gif

ive been refering to the info on the 1st page for awhile (about the og's releasing as well as the vt's), but the latest news is the vt's are the only ones dropping and not the og's? or are the og's just releasing later on?

Seen them up close in the finishline in Mobile.....definitely V-tech and looks hella funny.....would cop with for $100 to hoop in....but not for $140

Seen them up close in the finishline in Mobile.....definitely V-tech and looks hella funny.....would cop with for $100 to hoop in....but not for $140

Shouldn't be an issue a few months down the road... The Air Flight One (blk/blk/white) can be picked up for under $70 right now, and before those dropped everyone was talking about copping them (obviously they didn't). If that retro sits (in its OG form), these should sit (in their updated VT form). I hear these are somewhat limited, though I haven't seen it confirmed... :nerd:

Will pick up a pair in outlets

For the love of god I hope when the Gozillas re-retro they don't use this Vac-Tech crap.

ill have to see these in person, but just to double check, we arent getting these as a later release right? the vt is the closest thing for this year? dont wanna cop these only to find out later these are dropping

DEF DDNT EXPECT THESE TO BE SEAMLESS...SAW THEM IN FOOTLOCKER AND LAUGHED..ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK

is da vac tech durabuck?

i wouldn't mind having em as a stunt double and leaving my regular joints NDS

In my opinion, the OG Black are THE best non-Jordan basketball shoe....the FAB 5 Air Maestro's is a very tight second.

Have these already dropped in some locations? Been to a couple of my local FL and FNL, still not available yet.

is da vac tech durabuck?
i wouldn't mind having em as a stunt double and leaving my regular joints NDS

Like Ninja said...
I might just grab the VT (after a price drop) as a "stunt double"
UNLESS Nike DOES drop the OG style on us...

Vac tech would be dope on these.......

i wouldnt even get the black ones from the outlet tho....the suede is like one of the nicest parts of the black force max's imo.

Last edited:
Im new to the forum.. So can someone explain difference from
OG to this VT stuff ya keep talking about. Looks good to me in pics..

Im new to the forum.. So can someone explain difference from
OG to this VT stuff ya keep talking about. Looks good to me in pics..

VT is Nike's line of thermo-molded shoes without visible seams or stitching. “Vac Tech” technology uses a form of vacuum compression to create a unibody upper that’s said to be both durable and water-resistant.

Wanna dunk myself in a garbage bin for not copping this @ around $87 a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom